Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Continued...

He: veliya vaa
She: deii eppudraa
He: I'm outside
She: my heartbeat is going haywire
He: relax and just step outside
She: I cant. Bayama irukku, never thought I would meet my neighbour in a chat site
He: your Mom already told you to get Milk, you don't have an option
She: un house number enna?
He: un veetuku pakkathula dhan nu nenaikren, coz you messaged about the Van when it just passed my house
She: mmm, Ok coming
He: i can't believe this is happening
She: mmm

After 5 mins...

She: I'm back. Didn't see anyone. Thank God we are not neighbors atleast
He: Lol
She: What? Don't tell me that you hid somewhere and saw me
He: Lol
She: ennada pannine... Solli thola
He: haha, so unga oorulayum Milk Van Blue color dhana
She: wtf!!!!
He: ROFL
She: eruma
He: haha
She: naaiye
He: erumaiya illa naaiya
She: poda eruma naaiye
He: haha
She: are you even for real? Ippadiya emaathuva
He: hey chumma
She: ennai emaathuviya?
He: fun ku dhana pannen
She: that's not funny. Sari sollu, ennai emaathuviya?
He: serious ah ketkariya?
He: yen dhideernu
She: you don't know me, I don't know you. Easy ya emaathittu pogalaam if u wish
He: indha kelviya naan ketkalaiye
He: let us not overthink
She: Overthink??? Hey i didn't mean anything else. You did a prank and I was only asking will you keep playing pranks with me like this. I don't have any feeling for you
He: oh ok
She: have to go now. Bye
He: hmm tc

She switched off the monitor, got up from the chair went out of her bedroom to find her Mom sitting in couch in the living room. She took a few steps and lied on her Mom's lap. Mom fondled through her hairs gently and asked if everything is good. She said hmmm.

Continue...

vishwaa

We shares our id but the place where we meet its more comfortable for us it gives some good feeling for us so we regularly chat in that chatroom and also we couldn't stop to come chat because We had fun time in main chats with our another friends.. We don't want to miss those..

One day in main chat.. Some random messages going on... She said to user.. Wow what a special day..
User: ohh.. What special thing going on there
He : 🙄
She : sun shower here 😍
User: jolly than
He : ha ha here too ..
She : hey enjoy man 😃😃
He: lol after you said.. It stopped 🤣🤣
She : 🙁 here too..
After 2 min
Hey again started here 😂

He: come to pvt 😳
She : hey ennaaa..
He : anga rain ah
She : yes drizzling .. Vitu vitu
He: 🤔 nama orey idathulayaa irukom
She:😳 enn solura
He : it's happening here too..
She : hey loose.. Apdi elam irukathu... Sari iru amma calling.. Veliya pal vandi varuthu will get milk and come

Hey : 😳 hey nillu.. Ethu andha blue color van ah 😳

She :😱

He: veliya va....

She : .....
Avan milk vandi driver than but apo vanthathu milk vandi ila kuppa vandi antha ponoda amma kuppa vandiya milk vandi nu thappa nenaichu soltanga pola

vishwaa

She: (silence)
He: hello are u there?? Is it a blue man??
She: what ????
He: tongue slipped, milk man in blue vehicle??..
She: 😂😂 curious huh!!
He: 🙄🙄
She: chill I'm not ur neighbor lol, it's a packet milk
He: ohhh (sigh of relief)
She: can i ask u something?!
He: anything : )
She: what if i told u yes it' was a blue vehicle
He: it means we are living in the same place.. and i may have seen you..
Hey wait
Hey u are not lying tight?!
She: definitely not..
He: can i ask u something??
She: anything :)
He: does ur name ends with letter A or I?
She: omg u r right.. my name ends with A, how do u know 😲😲
He: lol 😂😂
She: how??
He: most of the girls names ends with either A or I , simple logic 😂😂
She: u tricked me 🙄🙄
He: hey chillpill .. was kidding u..
Ithellam ivlo vegama type panra na iva life la nadantha real story ah irukumo🤔

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Continued...

She was in lot of confusion. Whether to trust this guy or not. But she likes his company. Couldn't erase his thoughts from her. 24*7 his thoughts in her mind. She likes him lot. But didn't tell him. Afraid of something. "What if he is like this with every other girls and I'm falling in his trap" her mind is filled with these thoughts.The next day

He: hi dear. I miss you
She: Dear ah enna pudhusa iruku
He: Don't you miss me??
She: I do but
He: but enna. I like you. Don't you feel the same?
She: I'm not doing well. Will catch up later?
He: eh enna achu? Are you ok?
She: Just fever. Nalaki text panren. Bye
He: ok take care. I'll miss you 😘
She: you too, bye

I miss him badly. But na eppadi avankitta solradhu. Eppadi vana trust panradhu. Avan playboy ah irundhana??
cha chat room pogamalae irundhunirukalam. Enna feelings idhu?? Good ah bad ah theriyala. Yaarkittayum sollalavum mudiyala. Seri nalaki avankitta ketu pakalam.

The next day.....

Continueeee

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Top Poster Of Month
Antha ponnu married or single nu engayum mention aagalaye.. oru vela antha ponnu married ah irunthu.. chat panathu ava husband ahvae iruntha 🤭😂😂😂😂
Married na story maari poyirumey sis lol
: D naama single ne vechipom
Husband and wife ah, intha concept engayo utube la partha mathiri iruku : D

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Continued...

She was in lot of confusion. Whether to trust this guy or not. But she likes his company. Couldn't erase his thoughts from her. 24*7 his thoughts in her mind. She likes him lot. But didn't tell him. Afraid of something. "What if he is like this with every other girls and I'm falling in his trap" her mind is filled with these thoughts.The next day

He: hi dear. I miss you
She: Dear ah enna pudhusa iruku
He: Don't you miss me??
She: I do but
He: but enna. I like you. Don't you feel the same?
She: I'm not doing well. Will catch up later?
He: eh enna achu? Are you ok?
She: Just fever. Nalaki text panren. Bye
He: ok take care. I'll miss you 😘
She: you too, bye

I miss him badly. But na eppadi avankitta solradhu. Eppadi vana trust panradhu. Avan playboy ah irundhana??
cha chat room pogamalae irundhunirukalam. Enna feelings idhu?? Good ah bad ah theriyala. Yaarkittayum sollalavum mudiyala. Seri nalaki avankitta ketu pakalam.

The next day....
Next day in main chat, people were discussing about the recent movie that was released. Vishnu was engrossed in the discussion as it was his favourite hero's much awaited movie. Swetha was simply observing their conversation, waiting for Vishnu to ping her in private, but he never did.

More and more people joined the conversation and the discussion about the movie got intense. Frustrated by the wait, Swetha refreshed her window once just to get noticed.
Soon a private message flashed...

Vishnu: hey there?
Swetha: yes
Vishnu: main la kaanome nu keten
Swetha: was watching, it was boring
Vishnu: 😮 we were discussing about Vijay movie, boring nu soldra
Swetha: enakku avana suthama pidikadhu
Vishnu: ohh
Swetha: hmm

(After 3 mins silence, Swetha continued)

Swetha: naan unkitta onnu kekanum
Vishnu: yea, go ahead
Swetha: you ever loved anyone through chat?
Vishnu: no
Swetha: nijamaava?
Vishnu: yes, naan just fun ku dhan chat varen, enakku chat la serious relationship laam nambikka illa.. innaiku Online la irukkavanga naalaiku varuvangalaanu theriyadhu, apram eppadi love ellam...
Swetha: ok
Vishnu: nee kobapadaama ketpena, naa oru vishayam soldren
Swetha: sollu
Vishnu: annaiku naan overthink pannadha nu sollavandhadhum adhukudhan... Inga paarkarom, pesarom, jolly ya time spend pannitu polaam... Complicate panni yosicha, idhula irukka fun-ah izhandhiduvom
Swetha:hmm

(A thousand thoughts cobwebbed her. Why is he talking about complicating? If he just want to spend time only here, why did he ask about ID on the first day? Why is he behaving differently? Maybe he got into a relationship with other girl? Feeling magical nu laam sonnaney, ippo adhu poiducha ivanuku?
Yet, there was something stopping her from expressing herself to him)

Their chat continued for 30 minutes before Swetha's mom called her for dinner. After the byes and goodnights, Swetha stepped out of her room. Mom had made her favourite Egg fried rice which temporarily took Vishnu away from her thoughts.

Continue...

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Continued ....
Enough of overthinking. This is it. If he can be so casual and normal, why can't me? 😏 Atleast I didn't convey him about my feelings. Thank God. How people change so easily.. why can't I lead a normal life as others. Evaloe happy chattings in that room. Cha, na yen ippadi ayiten. Seri. If he can do I can too.

Swetha had a peaceful night after long.

Evaloe naal achi ivaloe peaceful ah thoongi. Fake people,fake world. Let's go silent for few days.

Swetha didn't log in to the chat site for long. She was doing her routine work and was happy. She engaged in other activities. Joined some online course and was completely occupied and was happy and peaceful inside.

Couple of weeks passed. She enjoyed this life but still somewhere felt lonely and sometimes his thoughts cross her mind. Yet she didn't care.

The next morning.. Her phone buzzed. A message from him. Her heart beats fast. But she is calm and composed. Whatever it is, she has made her decision. She didn't open the msg.

The next day Vishnu called. She declined the call and texted him.

Vishnu: hey, you there?
Vishnu: all ok,?
Vishnu: hope you are doing good.
Swetha: hi, I'm doing good. Can't talk now.
Vishnu: thank God, I was worried. You didn't show up for a couple of weeks. I thought something was wrong.
Swetha: No. I'm busy these days and so didn't login. Anyways how are you?
Vishnu: how sad :( you didn't even texted me these days.
Swetha: relax, yen complicate panra.
Swetha: Amma kooptranga.. will catch up later. Bye

Continue

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Continued ....
Enough of overthinking. This is it. If he can be so casual and normal, why can't me? 😏 Atleast I didn't convey him about my feelings. Thank God. How people change so easily.. why can't I lead a normal life as others. Evaloe happy chattings in that room. Cha, na yen ippadi ayiten. Seri. If he can do I can too.

Swetha had a peaceful night after long.

Evaloe naal achi ivaloe peaceful ah thoongi. Fake people,fake world. Let's go silent for few days.

Swetha didn't log in to the chat site for long. She was doing her routine work and was happy. She engaged in other activities. Joined some online course and was completely occupied and was happy and peaceful inside.

Couple of weeks passed. She enjoyed this life but still somewhere felt lonely and sometimes his thoughts cross her mind. Yet she didn't care.

The next morning.. Her phone buzzed. A message from him. Her heart beats fast. But she is calm and composed. Whatever it is, she has made her decision. She didn't open the msg.

The next day Vishnu called. She declined the call and texted him.

Vishnu: hey, you there?
Vishnu: all ok,?
Vishnu: hope you are doing good.
Swetha: hi, I'm doing good. Can't talk now.
Vishnu: thank God, I was worried. You didn't show up for a couple of weeks. I thought something was wrong.
Swetha: No. I'm busy these days and so didn't login. Anyways how are you?
Vishnu: how sad :( you didn't even texted me these days.
Swetha: relax, yen complicate panra.
Swetha: Amma kooptranga.. will catch up later. Bye

Continue
The part where they exchanged contact numbers or ID is missing