What's new

Forum Info Added Badges to the forum

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
What are Badges?
Badges are given to users based on when they were in the forum, including anniversaries, Special occasions, their membership status in chat, their activities, and other content they post In the forum that can be found useful.

Will there be more Badges?
Yes, there will be many more badges in the future.

How many Badges one can hold in the forum?
You can hold as many as badges you want. but all the badges are earned and might be awarded by Admins or sometimes it gets auto-applied to you when you log in on certain occasions or reach a certain goal.

Will you lose your Badges?
There are certain badges like PRO or VIP that might be revoked if you lose your VIP or PRO in chat.

You can find the badges below your name on the thread view or in your profile view.

The List of Badges that are currently awarded can be found here.

Rockybhaii

Dear admin. I need a pro badge for my rockybhaii account so I request u to give me pro badge.... I'm waiting for you positive reply....

Wanderer

Dear admin. I need a pro badge for my rockybhaii account so I request u to give me pro badge.... I'm waiting for you positive reply....
Dear Hrithik / Rockybhaii
We have told mutilple Times, Pro was Issued based on many criterion and recently we started giving for deserving winners through competitions .. So Please stop making multiple request, when you are due you will be Given
Thanks

Rockybhaii

Thanks for your wonderful reply wanderer....
Dear Hrithik / Rockybhaii
We have told mutilple Times, Pro was Issued based on many criterion and recently we started giving for deserving winners through competitions .. So Please stop making multiple request, when you are due you will be Given
Thanks

Kedarii

What are Badges?
Badges are given to users based on when they were in the forum, including anniversaries, Special occasions, their membership status in chat, their activities, and other content they post In the forum that can be found useful.

Will there be more Badges?
Yes, there will be many more badges in the future.

How many Badges one can hold in the forum?
You can hold as many as badges you want. but all the badges are earned and might be awarded by Admins or sometimes it gets auto-applied to you when you log in on certain occasions or reach a certain goal.

Will you lose your Badges?
There are certain badges like PRO or VIP that might be revoked if you lose your VIP or PRO in chat.

You can find the badges below your name on the thread view or in your profile view.

The List of Badges that are currently awarded can be found here.

Hi
This is to formally request you to consider me for the role of moderate. I understand that this new responsibility involves more time and effort. I feel I have the qualities to thrive in role. So please consider. Thanks.

Wanderer

Hi
This is to formally request you to consider me for the role of moderate. I understand that this new responsibility involves more time and effort. I feel I have the qualities to thrive in role. So please consider. Thanks.
Dear Kedarii,
Selecting Moderator is a Bigger process unlike for VIP or PRO User,
Currently we have not even elevated Room Moderator to Moderator designation, Will consider in future when we look for one ..
Thanks

Last edited: