Recent content by Amour

1. Amour

Battle for Survival Warm-up Game: Find the Song!

மஞ்சள் சிந்தும் வெயில் எங்கே மனமெல்லாம் சிறகே உலகெல்லாம் உறவே சாலைகள் மாறும் பாதங்கள் மாறும் வழித்துணை நிலவு மாறாதே நதிக்கரை மாறும் கடற்கரை மாறும் காதலின் வருகை மாறாதே கலையாதே கனவே தொலையாதே வரமே Song from anegan @Nilaa
  2. Amour

Song 5 But where are the yellow rays of the sun? Minds are full of thoughts, and the world is full of people in love. Roads can change, So can the traveler, But the beauty of the moon and its light in our path,will never change. The shore of a river or sea might change, But the lover will never...
  3. Amour

Thin jasmine blooms Your grin is charming. A snowfall in the month of Margazhi, Under your hands my love .. Can I touch your shying cheeky.. Allow me to touch? Allow me to touch.. Would you like me to give you a hug? allow me to hug? Allow me to hug? மல்லிகைப் பூக்களை மெல்லிய உந்தன் புன்னகை...
  4. Amour

Cook with Chat2Friends Comalis

Nan ena vachikita vanjagam panren😐
  5. Amour

Battle for Survival

I can join only from april
  6. Amour

Samayalkaran thana🤔
  7. Amour

Adhu enaku theriyadhea
  8. Amour

Enaku samaika varadhu🥴
  9. Amour

Battle for Survival

Hi i am interested but this month i cant join sry
  10. Amour

Small size oil pastel paintings [ATTACH]

Small size oil pastel paintings
  11. Amour

Vijaykanth songs....all are welcome...

Yarodu ingu enaku ena pechu nee thanea kaneaa nan vangum moochi valndhuagavendum va va kanea♥️
  12. Amour

Tamil Anthaakshari 🎷🥁🎹

வாயாடி பெத்த புள்ள வரப்போறா நெல்லப் போல யார் இவ யார் இவ கையில சுத்தற காத்தாடி காத்துல ஆடுது கூத்தாடி கண்ணுல கலரா கண்ணாடி
  13. Amour

🧑‍🎄 Secret Santa - Season 2 - Day 8 - Final task 🎅

Thank u somuch Merry xmas n Happy New year♥️
  14. Amour

@Assistantdon i didnt expect this msg from u... Andha msges parthadhum enaku ena soluradhu nu theiryala😐ungaluku voice record panunen but upload pana mudiyala
  15. Amour

All secret santas and secret friends and hosts Wish you all Merry xmas and Happy new year 2024