Recent content by Jaded

1. Jaded

🎅 Secret Santa - Last day 🎁🎊🎉🤩

Hey @lazyquack I am your SS. Ella task um super ah Paneenga!! Hey @sita sorry about the delay lol. unga ella task um super but nan dan onum panala. sharing is caring, please share the ice creams between you. Wishing you a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year! final task
  2. Jaded

🎅 Secret Santa - Day 8 🤓

@Aadhini @Hiroshi & Secret Santa - Day 8 Task. Task to jaded: @Jaded Count numbers from 1 to 50 and upload the voice recording. Oru chinna twist, he should count in English and Tamil alternatively. Like, One Rendu Three Naalu Five Aaru.... Till 50! Mukkiyamaana vishayam, maximum time allowed...
  3. Jaded

🎅Secret Santa - Day 6 🙃

@Hiroshi @Aadhini & Secret Santa Task To Jaded: @Jaded Ponni Nadhi paakanume song, Kaaka(Crow) chorus oda paadi send pannanum... Following lyrics fulla paadanum "Ponni Nadhi Paakanume Khaa Khaa Khaa Khaa Pozhudhukkulla Khaa Khaa Khaa Khaa Kanni Pengal Kaananume Khaa Khaa Khaa Khaa Kaatraipola...
  4. Jaded

🎅 Secret Santa - Day 5 😀

Since my Santa is a little unhappy for not doing the task on time, here is one more combo that I tried for dessert :(
  5. Jaded

🎅 Secret Santa - Day 5 😀

Task 5 delayed submission @Aadhini @Hiroshi @Secret Santa! - "Hot and Fruity Maggi" * ur SS is not happy for not doing the task.. - sorry about the delay :( I was really busy day dreaming. Expectation : Ultimate flavor explosion: Maggi noodles loaded with spicy goodness with lots of green...
  6. Jaded

🎅Secret Santa - Day 4 🥰

@Aadhini ,@Hiroshi and Secret Santa : (
  7. Jaded

🎅 Secret Santa - Day 2 😍

@Aadhini @Hiroshi and dear Santa Dear Santa, I have been a very bad boy this year :( I have spent countless hours binge-watching Netflix, and even more, time wasted watching funny videos on the internet. Instead, I would just listen to them from next year. I promise I won't accidentally ;)...
  8. Jaded

🎅 Secret Santa - Day 1😎

@Aadhini @Hiroshi , and Secret Santa here's the letter Dear Santa, I hope this letter finds you well. I have been a very bay boy this year (most of the time) so I am asking gifts for my friends who have been good mostly. I am sorry for binge-watching Netflix, and stupid Youtube videos about...
  9. Jaded

Secret Santa 🎅🤶🧑‍🎄 !

if its open , I will join!
  10. Jaded

C2F Bigboss Season -1 ( From Task -6)

Good one Brain Team. It was just some arbitrary formula. we tried folding the matrix but did not think of the letter's symmetry itself.
  11. Jaded

Answer to Matrix question M is colum 1 and F is column 4 @Assistantdon
  12. Jaded

Quick question @Adhini, I assume no communication between A and B, so A does not know the SUM and B does not know the PRODUCT initially?
  13. Jaded

Next Question (Question: 7)From Team Heart: Each of the above numbers in the columns can be uniquely mapped to the column number. For example, from the above pic, given the number 109890, we can say it belongs to column 1. the question is: which column does 116614 belong to? Your task is...