Recent content by Needu

1. Needu

i have diabetes and i am going to control it with diet and exercise :)

Every human being is different in everything from the fellow human being.. What works for one may not work for the other.. Follow your instinct and as long as the body accepts and you feel better, go with it.. When something is unacceptable your body will tell you.. Romba padichu kozhamba...
  2. Needu

Complete the sentence

There is orderliness around... When there are intelligent, absorbing conversations in chat
  3. Needu

Complete the sentence

Its chaotic around
  4. Needu

Battle for Survival Warm Up Game 3- Book That Shaped You

What a beatiful english and an awesome writing style!! 👌👌You're gifted Goodie💐🍫
  5. Needu

Battle for Survival Warm-up Game: Find the Song!

Guess I wont be able to do justice as I am totally engaged also travelling. Apologies🙏.. Hope I am not mistaken.
  6. Needu

Battle for Survival Warm-up Game: Find the Song!

Agni adhukku unga picture eh pottudalam😜🤣. Btw ovvoru songa podalam la, to give time for people to guess?
  7. Needu

Battle for Survival

I can try but not sure..😜
  8. Needu

Cook with Chat2Friends Comalis

Nilapapaa vaala venumna mudiyum saami😂😂 naanga ordinary😜
  9. Needu

Hot Seat: Let's Get Candid

Indha chat, forum la ellarayum izhuthu pottu midhikkanum pola irukke(aana bodyla ambuttu strength illaye😂😂)
  10. Needu

Hot Seat: Let's Get Candid

Enna man ipdi pullarikka vechitte😂ofcourse its mutual.. I always adore your smartness, out of the box thinking, kalaaiching, very friendly to talk with (( adhan unna paatha udane eee madhiri moikkurangale🤣).. Week end song unakkaga paadradha perumaiya nenaikiren😂.. Dangu for all the encomiums😍..
  11. Needu

Generation!!

Illadhavan than kavala padanum man😂
  12. Needu

Generation!!

Sembattainu oru classification illaye.. Idhu dye adichu adichu clean panni pona thala maadhiri la irukku.. Enakku unna mdhiri dye adikka vendiya nelamaila illa😜karu karu mudi..🤣
  13. Needu

Generation!!

I really don't know what basis they (he/she) classified..probably I will classify myself as GenBeta🤣
  14. Needu

Generation!!

Exactly😂😂I wont fit in any😜
  15. Needu

Generation!!

Ipdi patta gadgets lam kooda irundhucha aunty appo? 🤣