Recent content by Nihaarika

1. Nihaarika

Good thoughts make a happy person

"Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don't know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!" Dig out that potential, Be humble, Spread love, Spread Happiness. Ever Yours Nihaa
  2. Nihaarika

இயங்கலை-இட்டம் 🤝

Saaaarrrrriigggggaaaaa semma ponga.
  3. Nihaarika

DREAMT OF YOU!!

Nice composition..keep it up..
  4. Nihaarika

KNOW WHAT IS IQ EQ SQ & AQ

Thanks argus
  5. Nihaarika

KNOW WHAT IS IQ EQ SQ & AQ

"According to Psychologists, there are four types of Intelligence: 1) Intelligence Quotient (IQ) 2) Emotional Quotient (EQ) 3) Social Quotient (SQ) 4) Adversity Quotient (AQ) 1. Intelligence Quotient (IQ): this is the measure of your level of comprehension. You need IQ to solve maths, memorize...
  6. Nihaarika

அம்மா !!!

Ty Augus
  7. Nihaarika

அம்மா !!!

Annaiyai arugil kondavargal anaivarume athistasaaligal.. Amma... Anaithukum aam endru sollum oru atputha piravi... Udalaal pirinthaalum unarvugalal endrum inaithirupaval..
  8. Nihaarika

The Sight of Rain

Thank you Argus
  9. Nihaarika

The Sight of Rain

The Sight of Rain It is a sweetest moment to see the rainfall, My heart slips in every drop of rain; Rain, Rain, Come again, Drench me in your icy touch; You wet not only my physic but my soul. You come with Majesty of huge thunder and lightning, Without you the world is in famine...
  10. Nihaarika

Kanneer

👊 👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊
  11. Nihaarika

POETRY CONTEST

u can write poetry on the topic as per ur perception or understanding.
  12. Nihaarika

😐Enaku mattum yen repeat aaguthu?🤣

opppppppppps athanala than private is poisonous lol
  13. Nihaarika

Kanneer

un bimbam en kagalil irunthu alinthu vida than alukirein aanal en kannero un uruvathai thudaithu puthupikkirathe... Nihaa
  14. Nihaarika

I don't wanna a day

eeeeeeeeeeee nandri
  15. Nihaarika

I don't wanna a day

thanks a lot kutty