Recent content by SummaFun

1. S

Getting proxy Detected

Admin or OP can you please help me on this? TIA
  2. S

Getting proxy Detected

thanks for the response Calvin.. However this is the same laptop (personal) im using for long time. facing this issue recently. Any fix is appreciated
  3. S

Getting proxy Detected

Admin, I am getting Proxy detected mesasge. Actually I am not using any proxies. The location I am logging in my real location. Could you please check and do the needful? Thanks in Advance Summa
  4. S

I am back!

vanakkkam Vidya.. welcome backk nalla super a enjoy pannunga chat la . all the best
  5. S

Just ha try

neenga rendu perum new va ... nanum new than hehee :giggle:
  6. S

Oh idhan forum oh

solratuku onnum illiya.. en en.. ille etachum sollen.. illlle solli than paren... nee than dairiyamana ale ache :ROFLMAO:
  7. S

Summa Vandhu Pakkuren

Hello ellarukum vanakkam... ellarum eppadi irukenga... En peru Summa.. athukaga summa ve eppovum nu nenchikatheenga...? Varumpothu onnum kondu varalai... Pogumpothu onnum kondu polai.... Irukira varaikum .. Summa Sandosama.. Fun a ... sirichi .. happy ya iruppom.... Sirichitte irunga ...
  8. S

Naan

Thedunga theduga .... nalla thedunga... kandupudicha vudane sollunga
  9. S

Resolved Unable to login to chat

HI, trying to login to chat but getting the below error. IS there any server issue going on? Thanks in Advance
  10. S

Unable to login

hi, thanks for he reply.. I could not find resend link in the settings page. can you tell me where it is? mean time I have clikced the confirm email link from teh email and still getting the same error. Can you send the link again? or activate my account? Can you Pease help Thanks
  11. S

Unable to login

Unable to login with emailor user name not found solludhu ... that too i opened the page from verified email link email verification done.. still email verification venum solluthu. can you check --- email link-- SummaFun, in order to complete your registration or reactivate your account at...