Search results

1. Sam

hlo guys i am new here so pls help me

What help
  2. Sam

reincarnation

Hi all Whether reincarnation is a fact or a myth Or if you have a reincarnation then who and how would you like to be born? Let everyone's wishes be known
  3. Sam

Suggestion for Badges(ROR Room)

I come in the chat room as "samalex". Here i s my nick "sam". Maybe that's the reason. But I'm using the same dp. Maybe others are coming too. Is it compulsory to use the same nick name in both places? Plz reply
  4. Sam

hlo guys i am new here so pls help me

Welcome
  5. Sam

reincarnation

"Reincarnation" is only a belief as long as no one who has died comes back. But if we can live in someone's memory of the result of our karma, that is true "rebirth". What is your opinion?
  6. Sam

It would be good if admins and mods visit our Kerala room from time to time.. Me and few people are active there regularly and trying to make more people active. Thanks Admin.
  7. Sam

Hello I'm Sanju here

Welcome Sanju
  8. Sam

PEACE

Forgive athers, not because they deserve forgiveness, but because you deserve PEACE 🕊️🕊️🕊️🕊️
  9. Sam

Can I get any badge? I registered my Id recently but I'm an old user,using Kerala room also.I would like to add more people to the Kerala room and make the chat room active.
  10. Sam

DO BEST

People remember our good work only till our next mistake.So never feel proud on appreciation and never feel depressed on criticism just keep doing your best
  11. Sam

Thankyou
  12. Sam

By helping one person

😝My bestie
  13. Sam

HAPPINESS

Happiness alway looks small if you hold it in your hands. But when you learn to share it, you realise how big and precious it is .
  14. Sam

By helping one person

You can't change the world, but you can surely change his world
  15. Sam

Thank you 😊
  16. Sam

New here