Search results

1. K

என் அன்பே 💜

இதுவரை என் வாழ்நாளில் இது போல் எப்போதும் தோன்றியது இல்லை... 🙈😻 எந்த ஆண் மகன் மீதும் இப்படி ஒரு உரிமை வந்தது இல்லை!!🤨💜 யாரிடமும் இப்படி ஓர் நெருக்கம் வந்தது இல்லை!!🫶🏻 உன்னவள் நானே 🧑‍🚀.. உன் காதல் நானே🌹 .. !!! முதலும் நீயே முடிவும் நீயே!! ✨ என் பாசம் நீ என் நேசம் நீ!! 🩷🩷 என் உயிரும் நீயே...
  2. K

College life !

Dayscholars and hostellers together The distance is like a big river😂 Morning starts before the sun To catch the bus we run !🥵 With a huge list of arrears I got 2 broomsticks courier 🧹 Mess food makes us puke Bunk the class and ride the duke !🏍 Leather shoes to labs Get out he the...
  3. K

College life!

Dayscholars and hostellers together The distance is like a big river Morning starts before the sun To catch the bus we run ! With a huge list of arrears I got 2 broomsticks courier Mess food makes us puke Bunk the class and ride the duke Leather shoes to labs Get out the professor snaps...
  4. K

Fights in love 🥰

Love - Licence of violoence everyday 😂.. No love is complete without fighting 😍... True love always has fights ... The reason why they fight is they care for their partner a lot ✨.. Only fights can make a couple strong! Only when there is true love, anger is seen.. Sometimes we fail to go...
  5. K

Anemia

Nowadays Anemia comes in 1:3 females. It is a very sad thing that women become anemic so easily nowadays.:( Heavy loss of blood during meanstual cycle and not taking enough amount of iron content.. These are the main reasons for women to be anemic.😔 As a result hemoglobin count drops...
  6. K

Lets ..?

Hi guys I'm Kerthanaa and here, I would like to get to know all of you better 😍 So here are few things which we can do to get to know eachother 😌 1. Ask me anything about myself and I will ask you about you in response, after answering your question 2. Let's have fun talks and get to vibe...
  7. K

Guess the song 🎧

Hi makkale.. Vanga vilayadalam❤️... So here are the rules 1. Everybody have 3 guesses 2. If you guess the name of the movie and if it is correct then the next guess should be only the song.. First song Clues 1. Flower and current in the same song 🎧 2. Run run run 🏃🏻‍♀️
  8. K

Never leave a work unfinished

Gud morng frnds 😍 ... When we start doing something and when we start working on something, We shouldn't leave it unfinihsed ! Think twice before starting something or taking any commitments... If we are into something , then we need to put our fullest efforts on it ❤️ Never back away from...
  9. K

Loving you

" IF I HAD TO CHOOSE BETWEEN LOVING YOU AND BREATHING, I WILL CHOOSE MY LAST BREATH TO SAY I LOVE YOU "
  10. K

என்னவனே ❣️

உன் கண்களை பார்த்தேனே உன்னில் துலைந்தேன்😍❤️.. உன்னையே நினைத்து கொண்டு இருப்பேன் ✨ உன்னவள் என்று பெருமை கொண்டு சொல்வேன் 😍... உன்னை மாமா என்று அழைக்கும் பாக்கியம் கொடுத்தாய் என் முகத்தை கண்டு சிரித்தாய் ❤️ உன் முகத்தை பார்த்த நான் உன்னில் என்னை துலைத்தது ஏனோ? 🙈 வாழ்நாள் முழுவதும உன்னவள்...
  11. K

My love story 🙈

One fine college day 😍 I met the love of my life 🫂.... I never knew that I will fall so much for him ❤️.. I met him as stranger!! One fine day he came up to me and asked " Can I have you as my sister ?"😳... I was dead shocked!!.. I just said okay.. We started our journey as brother and...
  12. K

Lonliness

Dear Diary ... Is it my fault that I feel lonely :(... Is it my fault that nobody likes me!! I have had sleepless nights and painful days!! Yet is it my fault that I feel lonely always?? Why is that I am not able to mingle wherever I go!? Why is that I always have people avoiding me and hating...
  13. K

I'm addicted to this

I dont know why but I'm soo addicted to this song 😍 If anyone agrees please support this post
  14. K

Love 💕

Oh my love ❤️ all I long for is you😍!! I still have kisses and hugs due 😘 Every day I feel it's new 🙈 All my sad feelings flew 🥰 You are my bae 💝 That's what I say🤩 I want you every day 🫂 Be with me I pray 😌 I love you 🥰😍
  15. K

FRIENDSHIP

Friendship is a very beautiful gift which God has given us. 🖤 The beauty of friendship is well known! Whenever we fall down a friend must be a one who pulls us up but not downgrade us even more! A friend must be a person who not only stays with you at your good times.. He/she must be the one...
  16. K

Resolved Annoying guest nick

A guest nick named Manasatchi has been abusing me in main despite warning him.. I reported his messages and am ignoring him , he continues to make fun of me.... The screenshot for the same issue has been attached hereby
  17. K

VIP badge change

Hi ! I'm a VIP user .. My I'd is 'Kerthana'... I want to change my VIP badge from I'd 'Kerthana' to I'd 'Itsmeangel' Hoping for the best... Regards Kerthana