Search results

1. Incognito

Tamil Anthaakshari 🎷🥁🎹

யார் இந்த முயல் குட்டி உன் பேர் என்ன முயல் குட்டி யார் இந்த முயல் குட்டி உன் பேர் என்ன முயல் குட்டி வெள்ளை வெள்ளையாய் வித்தியாசமாய் வீதி கடக்கும் துண்டு மேகமாய் யார் இந்த முயல் குட்டி உன் பெயர் என்ன முயல் குட்டி
  2. Incognito

React to Message and Reply to Message

Sounds good! Thanks for the prompt response.... :)
  3. Incognito

React to Message and Reply to Message

On the chat site, in particular on the main room is it possible to provide an option to React to a Message(with some emojis) and Reply to a Message option?
  4. Incognito

Thanks!

Hello Admin! Thank you for resetting 2FA on my account and I am able to get back to my forum account now. @Aadhini thank you so much for your timely support.
  5. Incognito

Survivor Game - Announcement

Thank you so much for tagging my nick as well but not this time maybe later in some other games.... :)
  6. Incognito

Font Size

I personally appreciate your effort in bringing these features and like to have these options in place(don't remove just fine tune), no doubts about it but my point is that you could consider restricting the size to lesser size so that we can have a decent looking console rather giving a chance...
  7. Incognito

Font Size

It's not about common sense! On the chat site you know that anyone(including those nonsense guys) can come and with these options in place what if those nonsense guys flashes stupid messages in bigger size and create messy things on the main window? Why should we create a space for such things...
  8. Incognito

Font Size

Seems like this font size matter already created some trouble😂😂😂😂
  9. Incognito

Dark Shadow Message to King!!

Very simple, the moral of the story is that one cannot avoid his/her death. Death is our final destiny!!!
  10. Incognito

Font Size

In the latest update, the option to set the font size for a maximum 32 isn't a good idea... because the bigger font size will fill the complete window and some users could misuse the options and the main window would look awkward. Maybe you can restrict the font size from 14 to 18, font size 18...
  11. Incognito

Dark Shadow Message to King!!

Once a king had a dream. In his dream he saw a dark shadow putting its hand on king’s shoulder. King was horrified to see that shadow. Suddenly shadow spoke, “You don’t need to worry or be scared. Usually we come without informing but because you were a great king, I have just come here to...
  12. Incognito

Four Letters of Warning by God of Death!!

Once lived a man who was very afraid of death. All the time, he use to think, “I could die at any moment. What should i do? How can i avoid that?” So, he prayed and made friends with God of death. One day while talking, he said to God of Death, “You do not...
  13. Incognito

Three Old Man Sitting Outside A Women's House

Don't be angry 🤣
  14. Incognito

Losing Everything in Moment of Anger!

No problems Nanba....
  15. Incognito

Losing Everything in Moment of Anger!

A couple had been married for 10 years but they didn’t had any child. They stayed with each other and really hoped that they will have a child before their 11th anniversary. Their family and friends were pursuing them to get a divorce but they didn’t wanted to get separated because of strong...
  16. Incognito

🎅 Secret Santa - Last day 🎁🎊🎉🤩

Yes and she was so confident about it.
  17. Incognito

🎅 Secret Santa - Last day 🎁🎊🎉🤩

@ne @Nethra as you rightly guessed your secret santa is indeed a female!!!🙃
  18. Incognito

Correctly spotted 🙂😋
  19. Incognito

Once in a village, a woman saw three old men sitting outside her house. They were sitting there for quiet a while. The woman went outside and said, “I saw that you are sitting here for long, you must be hungry. Please come in and have something to eat.” Men asked, “Is the man of the house at...
  20. Incognito

Poor Father and Daughter

Happy time to you too