Search results

1. M

Dedicated to Singles

Dedicated to singles nu @Nehasankar va yen tag pannirka? 🤭
  2. M

Couldn't log into the chat

To the concerned, I am unable to log into the chat for the past two days. When I tried to login, I get the following message, "You are not allowed to access this page. Try Different Browsers" I am worried that this issue is specific to my device/IP as I was able to login from a different...
  3. M

Find the Personality

@Agnii - intha question ku innum answer pannala.
  4. M

Find the Personality

Neengalum answer sollitu, answer kanakkula varathunu sollirunga.
  5. M

Find the Personality

Is it? @Agnii, she ah? (Ithu question kanakkula varathu)
  6. M

Find the Personality

@Agnii - has he/she received any Padma awards?
  7. M

Find the Personality

@sita - unga conclusions sollunga. Atha vachu next ketukrom.
  8. M

Find the Personality

@sita - ithu enna puthu strategy ah irukku. Mix and match type of questions!
  9. M

Find the Personality

@Agnii 😂 wow, you got it right! Roger Federer is the one in my mind.
  10. M

Find the Personality

1. Indian - no. 2. Politics or sports or business related? - yes. 3. Female or dead? - no. 4. he is one of the top 10 richest ppl in his conuntry or his company is one among the top 10 in fortune 500 - no (according to a data). 5. is he related to politics or government of any country - no. 6...
  11. M

Find the Personality

Unga curiosity pidichirnthuchu. So, ungaluku 2 questions inaam ah vachiklam.
  12. M

Find the Personality

1. Indian - no. 2. Politics or sports or business related? - yes. 3. Female or dead? - no. 4. he is one of the top 10 richest ppl in his conuntry or his company is one among the top 10 in fortune 500 - no (according to a data). 5. is he related to politics or government of any country - no. 6...
  13. M

Find the Personality

Someone else has to ask. I think, @sita has elapsed her quota of questions 🤔
  14. M

Find the Personality

15. M

Find the Personality

1. Indian - no. 2. Politics or sports or business related? - yes. 3. Female or dead? - no. 4. he is one of the top 10 richest ppl in his conuntry or his company is one among the top 10 in fortune 500 - no (according to a data). 5. is he related to politics or government of any country - no.
  16. M

Find the Personality

@RajNi - answer pannirntha than theriyum. Response late aagirchunu 2 questions serthu ketutanga.
  17. M

Find the Personality

4. he is one of the top 10 richest ppl in his conuntry or his company is one among the top 10 in fortune 500 - no (according to a data).
  18. M

Find the Personality

1. Indian - no. 2. Politics or sports or business related? - yes. 3. Female or dead? - no.
  19. M

Find the Personality

Okay, I have a person in my mind. We can start!
  20. M

Find the Personality

@sita - Kanimozhi?