Search results

1. Balan72

yoube

லட்சத்தில் ஒரு சொல்.
  2. Balan72

Tales Untold

Got it. Couldn’t agree more. Now I slipped into deep thought.
  3. Balan72

Tales Untold

Imagining what others think of us will be assumptions. All of a sudden i read this article request. I think i should go through the whole thread to comprehend the requirement. To script our own eulogy is the height of ones egoistic arrogance. I mean the other soul has not even the freedom to an...
  4. Balan72

Marriage

I dont know why this currency circulation has gotten into your mind somehow. But a waste is a waste. As simple as that. Of all our cousins, the richest of all is one who pursued medicine and he fell in love with his college mate who was a from a simple family. He attempted for permissions...
  5. Balan72

Marriage

Nailed it. ha ha.
  6. Balan72

Middle Class Life

This is in your hand. You can choose not to fall into EMI trap. Save first and spend from the return on investment. Who prevented you? Near equivalent appearing dresses are always available but in not so famous brands. Don't fall for the marketed brand traps. Their premium price is fictitious...
  7. Balan72

Yoube

That shows your true self.
  8. Balan72

Chat Remix Song

The words matches the rhyme of the song. Super assitantdon
  9. Balan72

Hi....Friends....

Welcome to forum.
  10. Balan72

நானும் பழசுதான்

If you can explain your screen name "Aiyo 7 per" for the benefit of new audiences, it'd be better
  11. Balan72

Complete the sentence

Sollavum vendaam. Predators use that.
  12. Balan72

Marriage

Absolutely. Limited the supply, more the value. So trading time and energy spent to create memorable moments is wiseழ. As simple as that.
  13. Balan72

Marriage

Spending on wedding per se isn’t inappropriate. Elite people who have more and earn more would of course spend lavishly celebrating their family wedding. That’s fine. It’ll be a little proportion of their wealth. Such elites conserving the wealth without spending is sickness. Whereas, people...
  14. Balan72

Complete the sentence

Appo adha correct ah judge panna aala karuvi sabichuda vendiyathu thaan. :D:p:LOL::ROFLMAO:
  15. Balan72

நண்பனின் Chat அனுபவம்!!

That’s Beautiful.. Charity I heard of how Jesus telling, what the right hand does the left hand should not know. Applying that to revenge is creative thinking. May be that what is called sweet revenge!
  16. Balan72

நண்பனின் Chat அனுபவம்!!

Absolutely. Idhaan ore Vazhi. (at least for that id) After all the psycho would continue will continue is hunt with a new id. He shall have to work hard from the scratch pretending as a new person, which all the psychos would have mastered it already.
  17. Balan72

Marriage

Its a convention of announcing in a civil society. Oorukku arivikkirom naanga committed nu. Avlo than. Unmai thaan. Rendu per nature um vera vera na kooda irukkalaam. But once we discover some one being evil or dishonest, poruthukittu irukka mudiyaathu for the rest of the life. Thani...
  18. Balan72

Marriage

Bingo. you got the core of it. Good clarity of thought.
  19. Balan72

Marriage

Mine was an arranged one. Yes i have felt love marriage would have been better. (of all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are these - it could have been) Why? becoz arrangement could end up as just an arrangement for co-habitation. Living however is fulfilled when people move along...
  20. Balan72

Complete the sentence

Inga paarraa. If they turn out to be right, you should like it only na? becoz that's the moment you discover your nature.