What's new

Resolved Am muted can't sent msg..

Status
Not open for further replies.

vishwaa

Dear admin
I can't able send msg in chat I was muted. may i know the reason for mute.

Schatz

Change is that never changes
Staff member
Administrator
You were reported conveying inappropriate meaning through emojis. This pattern was warned against other users not to do, and here you repeat it again. Though it was not put down in words, others can make sense out of it. So refrain from having thoughts that it might go unnoticed and avoid such emoji practice.

vishwaa

You were reported conveying inappropriate meaning through emojis. This pattern was warned against other users not to do, and here you repeat it again. Though it was not put down in words, others can make sense out of it. So refrain from having thoughts that it might go unnoticed and avoid such emoji practice.
Admin umm ok in future I will avoid like this. anyway pls unmute my id

vishwaa

Apdi ena emonji na use panen nu theriyala admin plz athu ena nu sola mudiuma

Schatz

Change is that never changes
Staff member
Administrator
Apdi ena emonji na use panen nu theriyala admin plz athu ena nu sola mudiuma
You must be fully aware of the manner of your chat, no one needs to reflect it for you. We can only advise to talk decently in chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.