Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@Agnii
Lyrics Kum enkum endha samandhamum illai and I do believe in few things fyi

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Ya. IQ round maathiri irukunu ellam feel panraangaloe. Enna panalam. Game would be interesting and enthusiastic only if we have more participants

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
@Goodie intha round oda nanka than winer nu announce pani sirappa mudikalam😂

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Btw 30 illaiyae, 20 thana
Lol, spirit of the game ku 10 points award pannuvinganu nenachen...

And let's not worry about the nature of game being tough or easy... Ppl who are active in forum will continue to play the game, irrespective of its difficulty...

As I said before, keep the participation floating (ppl can pitch in anytime in a week) like you did in Feb stories and let us not use the threads for discussion.
Multiple threads only complicate it...

What I suggest is, just keep one thread for competition and let us have a conversation group for all other funny discussions and memes...

You can take help of Aadhini to remove all unwanted messages that pops up in competition thread atleast alternate days... So that forum visitors can get the flavour of competition

Let's not worry too much on the headcount, coz you can't really have someone in the competition who don't have interest...

Last edited:

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
And end of the day we reveal all answers

Nilaa

Vennilaa🌙 🍀 🪔 🪄
Beta Squad
@Agnii last round madhri songs elam compile pani potralama answer panunathu mention pani

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Lol, spirit of the game ku 10 points award pannuvinganu nenachen...

Spirit of the game ku than, Nila ungaluku neraiya clues kuduthaangala, avaloethan
And let's not worry about the nature of game being tough or easy... Ppl who are active in forum will continue to play the game, irrespective of its difficulty...
👍
As I said before, keep the participation floating (ppl can pitch in anytime in a week) like you did in Feb stories and let us not use the threads for discussion.

Ofcourse anyone can pitch in anytime
Multiple threads only complicate it...

What I suggest is, just keep one thread for competition and let us have a conversation group for all other funny discussions and memes...

You can take help of Aadhini to remove all unwanted messages that pops up in competition thread atleast alternate days... So that forum visitors can get the flavour of competition
Namma poda pora mokka discussion ah remove panna aadhini help ah lol. Let's ask her to participate in the game. It's ok to have discussion in the thread itself. Enaku onnum prachanai illai. Some might get irritated that they miss important announcement or miss the game itself
Let's not worry too much on the headcount, coz you can't really have someone in the competition who don't have interest...
Hmm

Last edited:

Assistantdon

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Spirit of the game ku than, Nila ungaluku neraiya clues kuduthaangala, avaloethan

👍

Ofcourse anyone can pitch in anytime

Namma poda pora mokka discussion ah remove panna aadhini help ah lol. Let her ask her to participate in the game. It's ok to discussion in the thread itself. Enaku onnum prachanai illai. Some might get irritated that they miss important announcement or miss the game itself

Hmm
Athu per irritated ila, confuse aguthu, enga yethu pesuranganu , sometimes notifications like panitey full aiduthu..