What's new

Complaint about an User...!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Dear Admins,

Here with, i am taking this to your kind notice....!

Again, the old grudge holding spamming group entered our chat over today...!

Today, morning i entered right now to our chat, the username called YAZHAN started welcomng me by stating that nude photo releaser in forum..! @Chat2Friends @Wanderer ... @OP u know very well that all the issues were over.... But, some ppl were provoking and creating very very bad nuisances in and around chat... And, for this reason itself i never ever going or coming for chat in recent times... I ended up my arrivals only woth forum... If any chances to get into chat means i was only in watchode and just tme pass my tym whom so ever spks with me good...

FYR, AND VERIFICATION herewith i am attachig the screenshots of that abuser NAMED YAZHAN...!

i just gone to chat to see the ppl and just say hi hello thats it... But, ppl still having some grudge cornerism and delivering my mishaps to everyone whom i spoke is nonsense...! As U all said, Even i can block them and just spk to others but --- other's were asking nah..

i do understand your work....! I just want to share this.... OP ji just have some note on this...! I will definitely hear whatever u say....!

Tx and regards....,SmartSelect_20230507_060129_Samsung Internet~2.jpgSmartSelect_20230507_060025_Samsung Internet~2.jpg
@Argus

Status
Not open for further replies.