What's new

complaint against wanderer for marking me as abuser and banning me in chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jokerr

to the notice of the owner of this chat

I was playing tamil songs in hindi room a week back and it was objected to play tamil songs in hindi room by wanderer and he used the word barking in front of others house and saying it's main is this a language a admin uses to his chatters is he matured enough to be a admin.

music has no language barrier as concerned and second thing this same wanderer used to play tamil songs in all the room irrespective of any language room so when he has done it why not others

chocoholic a chattere just for fun said to me I will become admin and ban you for calling her rakshasi it was on lighter on our side and I replied her yes admins have other jobs to do so you become admin and ban me what's wrong in that
whom I have abused and why I have been banned as as a abuser.
when he came to tamil room one chattered asked what happened I replied questioning admin you will be banned

he came and told I will ban you here also
I replied use your silly power and ban me it's a childish behavior

banning me as abuser showed his immaturity

ask old admin Irshia about me as have I abused any one in this chat.

need this to go to the notice of the owner Mr.Joseph

Wanderer

to the notice of the owner of this chat

I was playing tamil songs in hindi room a week back and it was objected to play tamil songs in hindi room by wanderer and he used the word barking in front of others house and saying it's main is this a language a admin uses to his chatters is he matured enough to be a admin.

music has no language barrier as concerned and second thing this same wanderer used to play tamil songs in all the room irrespective of any language room so when he has done it why not others

chocoholic a chattere just for fun said to me I will become admin and ban you for calling her rakshasi it was on lighter on our side and I replied her yes admins have other jobs to do so you become admin and ban me what's wrong in that
whom I have abused and why I have been banned as as a abuser.
when he came to tamil room one chattered asked what happened I replied questioning admin you will be banned

he came and told I will ban you here also
I replied use your silly power and ban me it's a childish behavior

banning me as abuser showed his immaturity

ask old admin Irshia about me as have I abused any one in this chat.

need this to go to the notice of the owner Mr.Joseph
Dear Jokerr !!
Sure It will get to Notice of All Users and Owner.
Before that you have made 2 acquisition
Let me answer your questions
1) We received complaint from a guest user for you playing tamil songs in Hindi room whereas others playing Hindi song, So i came and asked you when tamil and BP room are empty you can consider playing tamil songs there, immediately you started reacting wierd and tagged Mapleleaf and said it happened now and both started laughing !! (FYI - we didnt mute / Ban - we gave you freedom to express yourself in rite way) and when you kept arguing about right and wrong !! I said is that right to sit in others home and say we will vaccate once they start staying.

You someone who politely was hearing and complaining about others earlier, when you questioned, you started complaining about Us, even questioning done in more polite way, whereas ur response was more daming

2) Coming to Rakshashi discussion whatever your discussion with other users -

I feel admins are into different jobs here🤣🤣🤣

This is what your reply to that user !! There is a big difference in statement - Admin have different Jobs and Admin into different Jobs

( Last 3 days after that warning from us, you keep saying in main that you are being targetted by us - we dont have any business of targets, when you yourself of agreed of wrong doing we questioned it and i again questioned when you said Admin into different Jobs - I feel its clear no targetting here)

Kindly dont get influenced or Biased

We thriving to improve experience of chat and value people but for that you cant take chance and ride on us by speaking at our back ..
Since we valued we came and said not to play as someone complaint but you took in different way.

Thanks !!!

Jokerr

when a complaint is being made against a admin why can't you see it with a broad view when a admin is telling barking so do you support him calling chatters as dogs and when does it is it justified that's my question and you never answered it just safe guarding your admin what he spotted is right

great observation

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
when a complaint is being made against a admin why can't you see it with a broad view when a admin is telling barking so do you support him calling chatters as dogs and when does it is it justified that's my question and you never answered it just safe guarding your admin what he spotted is right

great observation
If you want us to observe more we know the history behind everyone which we might have to bring out!. Instead of asking for a specific admin for your answer keep your complaints simple. That was the point!

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Your justification or whatever justification is given here.

Wanderer

great observation
Jokerr
I never played tamil song in hindi and Telugu room? when u seen me playing?
Also I questioned you now when we received complaint for others !! which i stated there in convo and here too ..

I never called anyone Dog? Please let me know if you have any SS to prove .. i am calling so .. Its all your imaginations ...

Jokerr

If you want us to observe more we know the history behind everyone which we might have to bring out!. Instead of asking for a specific admin for your answer keep your complaints simple. That was the point!
will you accept when the person on whom you have made comaint justifying it just think and still you not given a Statement for your admin using the word barking that's what I am saying as observation and also known my history here

Jokerr

you used the word barking and I don't say anything which is not told by you
Jokerr
I never played tamil song in hindi and Telugu room? when u seen me playing?
Also I questioned you now when we received complaint for others !! which i stated there in convo and here too ..

I never called anyone Dog? Please let me know if you have any SS to prove .. i am calling so .. Its all your imaginations you

Wanderer

you used the word barking and I don't say anything which is not told by you

Its ur statement Rite? Now when am asking for proof saying something else?

Jokerr

Its ur statement Rite? Now when am asking for proof saying something else?
I never take screen shorts ok of these things u will make it big and my conscious knows what I am telling is right or not

Jokerr

just barking in front of others house and saying it's mine these were the words you used

Wanderer

just barking in front of others house and saying it's mine these were the words you used
I have explained this content in 1st message itself !!! What i have spoken !! Kindly scroll and read !! Dont drag the same thing

Jokerr

I have explained this content in 1st message itself !!! What i have spoken !! Kindly scroll and read !! Dont drag the same thing
I know that you will never accept what u have uttered

Wanderer

I know that you will never accept what u have uttered
Jokerr
You making false acquisitions
1) I played Tamil songs in Hindi and Telugu
2) I called u Dog
3) You are muted for Questioning
4) You are targeted

You will Keep on making fake acquistions based on ur own imagination and understanding even after you agreeing u played tamil song in other room (its wrong as per us statement itself), calling admin doing different role (its abuse) !!! for that we cannot accept whatever you having in your mind !!!
Hope we have answered all your concerns !!

This will be end of answering from mine !!!

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
We hope you got enough explanations and answers for the complaint!. Next time we won't be explaining, please follow our chat rules. If in case Admins/Mods use harsh words or abusive words give us screenshots. Or else we can't do anything about it. Closing this thread now.

Status
Not open for further replies.