What's new

Resolved Couldn't login to chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaneesha

Pls help me almost 2 weeks couldn't login to chat due to Mimitha issue..why me? 🙄🥺😏😡 Take action on this matter asap !11

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
By when? I'm waiting almost 2 weeks no any action taken place
By next update probably. Since yours is a very technical issue. There is no tool out there that can easily overcome your issue. Most websites just block the IP and move on. yet we are trying here to find a solution.

Vaneesha

By next update probably. Since yours is a very technical issue. There is no tool out there that can easily overcome your issue. Most websites just block the IP and move on. yet we are trying here to find a solution.
Can u let me know which ip that you blocked

aaa2zzz

Ungalil Oruvan
Beta Squad
Can u let me know which ip that you blocked
Try switching your network to some other which is not blocked. Or else inform your ip if you have a static IP from your provider.

To admin,

Since she is a registered user,why can't we have an option of allowing a reg user by checking username alone not only by IP?

Last edited:

Vaneesha

Teriyala pa..they dont want to tell which IP is not block..hmm

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Try switching your network to some other which is not blocked. Or else inform your ip if you have a static IP from your provider.

To admin,

Since she is a registered user,why can't we have an option of allowing a reg user by checking username alone not only by IP?
How do you login into an website without internet which runs using an IP?. If you use Internet there will be an IP address.

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Teriyala pa..they dont want to tell which IP is not block..hmm
Before coming up with these comments, we only reply when we are available. You already had a discussion with an Admin regarding this and know which ip's are blocked because of a spammer. To answer your question we can't find which ip works and which doesn't of all the countries in the world. To be sure there are many people from your country who logs in so its better you ask them.

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
To give an context to rest of the people who comments : We blocked few IP ranges because of a Spammer/abuser. Unfortunately whoever uses the same network cant login. We need sometime to work around and figure out how to make sure others log in.

aaa2zzz

Ungalil Oruvan
Beta Squad
To give an context to rest of the people who comments : We blocked few IP ranges because of a Spammer/abuser. Unfortunately whoever uses the same network cant login. We need sometime to work around and figure out how to make sure others log in.
I had a small thought to help in this matter, i agree without IP we can't enter in to a website, is it possible to have another check in runtime to allow the nick if it's already registered with you. But i understand it's a difficult task, coz already those ips are blocked while accessing chat website.

Can we do like this, it's my thought.. after entering the username , and click enter room, can we have check by getting username and IP address, and then you can decide if ips are under block list then we can check whether that username is registered and not under blocked list,then u can allow. This may solve this scenario.

Vaneesha

Before coming up with these comments, we only reply when we are available. You already had a discussion with an Admin regarding this and know which ip's are blocked because of a spammer. To answer your question we can't find which ip works and which doesn't of all the countries in the world. To be sure there are many people from your country who logs in so its better you ask them.
It's not necessary for me to ask them .. because I'm not keeping in touch with anyone out of this chat.. I only can ask admin frm here to help me..you are the one stop my network because of that guy.. totally unfair for me..because of one person ..another person also have to go through it..so kindly take action on this matter.

Vaneesha

It's not necessary for me to ask them .. because I'm not keeping in touch with anyone out of this chat.. I only can ask admin frm here to help me..you are the one stop my network because of that guy.. totally unfair for me..because of one person ..another person also have to go through it..so kindly take action on this matter.
Even I told atleast open Digi network for me ..but no response.. because u all finding the ways..so because of u all want to stop him..I need to buy another sim card with different network Is it to chat.. totally unfair!! And u all didn't work out to find away very fast..keep on making me wait n wait..

Vaneesha

Even I told atleast open Digi network for me ..but no response.. because u all finding the ways..so because of u all want to stop him..I need to buy another sim card with different network Is it to chat.. totally unfair!! And u all didn't work out to find away very fast..keep on making me

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Even I told atleast open Digi network for me ..but no response.. because u all finding the ways..so because of u all want to stop him..I need to buy another sim card with different network Is it to chat.. totally unfair!! And u all didn't work out to find away very fast..keep on making me wait n wait..
oh you want us to work very fast? Like you pay us something? Here is the answer. It will be fixed when we find a solution. Until you can chat else where. We should have just told we blocked the whole network and will we will find alternatives as time suits us.

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
@Wanderer Please don't encourage these kind of people or provide any solution to them until we find a solution Implemented. Nobody asked anyone to buy a new sim or anything. There is nothing else we can do but wait until the solution is implemented.

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I had a small thought to help in this matter, i agree without IP we can't enter in to a website, is it possible to have another check in runtime to allow the nick if it's already registered with you. But i understand it's a difficult task, coz already those ips are blocked while accessing chat website.

Can we do like this, it's my thought.. after entering the username , and click enter room, can we have check by getting username and IP address, and then you can decide if ips are under block list then we can check whether that username is registered and not under blocked list,then u can allow. This may solve this scenario.
We are working on a solution like that. But users aren't patient enough. It takes time to implement run and test things.

Status
Not open for further replies.