What's new

DIWALI GALATTA CONTEST - CHEF CATEGORY

Hiroshi

We extend our thanks and congratulations to all who have participated and given their effort and time.

Special Mention and Applause to users, @Nilapapaa, @Mathangi and @Needu For Continuous participation of all 5 weeks.

In CHEF category,
@Nilapapaa and @Udanpirapu both are equally talented. @Nilapapaa participated for 5 week and @Udanpirapu participated for 4 weeks. So we are announcing @Nilapapaa as the winner.
Congratulations @Nilapapaa πŸ’

Meanwhile we congratulate and thank other participants @Udanpirapu and @Needu .

Here is the Link of our Contest Page for you.

Thank You.

Last edited:

aaa2zzz

Ungalil Oruvan
Beta Squad
We extend our thanks and congratulations to all who have participated and given their effort and time.

Special Mention and Applause to users, @Nilapapaa, @Mathangi and @Needu For Continuous participation of all 5 weeks.

In CHEF category,
@Nilapapaa and @Udanpirapu both are equally talented. @Nilapapaa participated for 5 week and @Udanpirapu participated for 4 weeks. So we are announcing @Nilapapaa as the winner.

Thank You.
Vote podanum nu vandha neengale winner announce panirunga, congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸ‘ @Nilapapaa,very well deserved

Hiroshi

Vote podanum nu vandha neengale winner announce panirunga, congratulations πŸŽ‰πŸ‘ @Nilapapaa,very well deserved
Innum 2 thread irke art and techy category ku.. anga vote pannalaame😊

Hiroshi

Vote potachu but oru question adhu ena techy category, you mean mime?
Yes meme, reels,video, poster making,etc. For Techy people participation. For more clarity view Contest page 😊.

Nilapapaa

chutti ponnu
Beta Squad

In CHEF category,

Thank You.
Thank you so much... I'm sorry I didn't even remember about the voting... Thanks to everyone who voted for me 😍

Aadhini

Staff member
Super Moderator
Thank you so much... I'm sorry I didn't even remember about the voting... Thanks to everyone who voted for me 😍
U deserve it @Nilapapaa vote laam illa.. unga dishes laam paathutu vera yaarukum chef title kuduka yarukum manasu varala πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ₯°