What's new

E-diaries- my thought ri8 now😤

Solitary

To err is human and I believe we learn from our mistakes and past moments. But a few incidents and few people in our lives are so deep that we carry those past memories baggage with us. Right?
Sometimes those thoughts on those baggage are positive and sometimes negative. A few times it is going to the extreme and literally killing the heart. We really can't undo anything in life. What has happened has happened.. when someone else points at me and points at my mistakes which I completely regret, and making bad comments.. it is hurting me to the core.. I think I have an answer to my own question but posting it here..I felt like posting it here. 😏😐

So from this incident I'm attempting not to point at someone else's mistake which they might regret and cry within.

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@Solitary Lifela nama naraya pera meet panvom, do u think avanga nama kudayae travel panavangnu...Elala..Adhe pola dan..Enda Hurts, Regrets, Hates, Disrespects elam...All are temporary...Onu matum mindla vechuko...No one can hurt you or make you down, unala matume una kaya paduthika mudyum. If you are very thelivu and decided about your next step, move on and create your own path, thadaigal 1000 varum, but adha face panra dariyam orutharku matum dan erkum, Anda oruthar neeya dan erukanum...

At the same way - Physically, mentally or virtually, matavangla - epadi vena ne hurt panirkalam, or unoda way of actions kuda avangla kaya paduthirkalam, adha solve pana vendiyadhu unoda kadamai, but adknu avanga normal agra varakum ne kuda erundu avasta padanum avasiyam ela, give some space, breathing space. apo dan you both will understand what happenned and how can we solve it together or otherways.

Before jumping in to a river, keep your mind ready that you need to face all the circumstances, if you are not ready for it, give some time for it.

Time heals everything and space makes people more closer than ever.

Solitary

@Solitary Lifela nama naraya pera meet panvom, do u think avanga nama kudayae travel panavangnu...Elala..Adhe pola dan..Enda Hurts, Regrets, Hates, Disrespects elam...All are temporary...Onu matum mindla vechuko...No one can hurt you or make you down, unala matume una kaya paduthika mudyum. If you are very thelivu and decided about your next step, move on and create your own path, thadaigal 1000 varum, but adha face panra dariyam orutharku matum dan erkum, Anda oruthar neeya dan erukanum...

At the same way - Physically, mentally or virtually, matavangla - epadi vena ne hurt panirkalam, or unoda way of actions kuda avangla kaya paduthirkalam, adha solve pana vendiyadhu unoda kadamai, but adknu avanga normal agra varakum ne kuda erundu avasta padanum avasiyam ela, give some space, breathing space. apo dan you both will understand what happenned and how can we solve it together or otherways.

Before jumping in to a river, keep your mind ready that you need to face all the circumstances, if you are not ready for it, give some time for it.

Time heals everything and space makes people more closer than ever.
I realize my mistakes. Nee solradhellam puridhu.. 🤝🤝🤝🤝🤩🤩
💜💜💜

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Life in my hand. Hand la onnume illayae prakash. Appo life layu onnu illa nu arthamo
Ne Vazhnda evalo naala - naladhu naraya panirpala - advum andha kaiyala...when u can do good for other, why not you?
Unta oru magic pen erku - ada vechi steps uruvaki - ne adutha katatku poradku yosikanume thavira - vera edayum mindla potu kolapika koodadu -

Focus on ur goals - diversion varum, kandipa varum. Adhu elame unaku savaal ah dan edutukanum, its a testing phase - ne enda goal adayradku... thagudhi anavala elayanu check panum...so prove yourself that you are a badass and no one can stop you.

Keep walking..

Solitary

Ne Vazhnda evalo naala - naladhu naraya panirpala - advum andha kaiyala...when u can do good for other, why not you?
Unta oru magic pen erku - ada vechi steps uruvaki - ne adutha katatku poradku yosikanume thavira - vera edayum mindla potu kolapika koodadu -

Focus on ur goals - diversion varum, kandipa varum. Adhu elame unaku savaal ah dan edutukanum, its a testing phase - ne enda goal adayradku... thagudhi anavala elayanu check panum...so prove yourself that you are a badass and no one can stop you.

Keep walking..
I'm walking.. yes but I'm walking alone.