What's new

FIFA FOOTBALL WORLDCUP - 2022

AramSei

Mutta Paiyan
Beta Squad
France have more chance to win, little stronger than England. And I predict Brazil and Portugal for finals.
Argentina already won Brazil in Copa America Finals.
France/England are far better than Portugal. Yesterday CR7 also benched, even though they scored 6 Goals. Even Morocco can upset them, but Portugal not best team up to me.

Insomniac

-_-
Staff member
Administrator
Good to see small countries like Croatia and Morocco on finals..

Waiting to see Indians on fifa 2023 😌😌

I dont know much about fifa
But i know one thing..
Soccer is tougher than cricket,
i hope we ll have huge fan base for soccer as well (just like cricket) from next year!!!!!!
It's Football and not "soccer". Croatia is not a small country. they reached Finals at the 2018 Worldcup. They have very decent players. Morroco has some decent players but they are still underdogs. The Fifa world cup happens once in 4 years like the ICC cricket world cup. So the next Fifa world cup is in 2026 in North America.

For India to even qualify for Worldcup will be very difficult we have no players who even play in a competitive league. It might take more than 20 years for that to happen given how much people play football in India.

Insomniac

-_-
Staff member
Administrator
Whoever goes through depends on how they play on the day and how in form they are. Portugal has a good squad even without Ronaldo, but Brazil has good squad depth so do England and France. Argentina can also play well depending on the day. So it's hard to judge all are equally good teams but if they have a plan anybody can beat anyone as they all are equally talented.

Insomniac

-_-
Staff member
Administrator
Argentina has conceded Goal in Extra time lol .. Just Miss ... Else they also may have gone out ...
Argentina's defense is poor and the Netherlands' offense looks dead but they tried till the end of the game, it would have gone either way and Messi made the difference. Also, Goalkeeper Emi Martinez again came to Argentina's rescue.
I still remember Davor Suker Heroics ... They once again Proving Tough team !!
Luka Modric this time and last time as well in 2018. Croatia has some good players who can beat any team on the day if they play well. Brazil did not expect Croatia to press and play that well. One more contender out. If France wins against England they might go on to win it again.

Wanderer

Argentina's defense is poor and the Netherlands' offense looks dead but they tried till the end of the game, it would have gone either way and Messi made the difference. Also, Goalkeeper Emi Martinez again came to Argentina's rescue.

Luka Modric this time and last time as well in 2018. Croatia has some good players who can beat any team on the day if they play well. Brazil did not expect Croatia to press and play that well. One more contender out. If France wins against England they might go on to win it again.
Agreed !! Messi was difference there ..

France seems stronger than England ...
Lets see

Insomniac

-_-
Staff member
Administrator
France seems stronger than England ...
England is actually stronger but their team chemistry is poor and too many good players to pick from not knowing whom to play alone will be an issue, England has lost so many games just because they don't know whom to start and play. France has a good squad too but they can play well against most of the teams.

AramSei

Mutta Paiyan
Beta Squad
Yesterday Power Shutdown... Argentina match kooda paaka mudiyala...
Argentina Well Deserved, hope they reach Finals...

Bad Luck for Brazin, But Croatia still Underdogs, last year also they reached Finals, they have wonderful chemistry with their teammates.

Other Side France/England, will se who is best...

AramSei

Mutta Paiyan
Beta Squad

Yeah France have good team combination and best attacking side, England always some lag between their players. 60% chances for France and they have chance to Win back 2 back titles. But Football we cant say anything, 1 bad minute causes more for their team.

Luka Modric Wonderful player to watch... 2018 he got Ballon D'or, from 2008 - 2021 heavy domination from Messi and CR7, he only player reached out.

Mbappe / Messi who reach finals and winning the title will get Ballon D'or for 2023.

Mistymay

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
It's Football and not "soccer". Croatia is not a small country. they reached Finals at the 2018 Worldcup. They have very decent players. Morroco has some decent players but they are still underdogs. The Fifa world cup happens once in 4 years like the ICC cricket world cup. So the next Fifa world cup is in 2026 in North America.

For India to even qualify for Worldcup will be very difficult we have no players who even play in a competitive league. It might take more than 20 years for that to happen given how much people play football in India.
Yeah excited to see World Cup in 2026 in usa 🇺🇸

AramSei

Mutta Paiyan
Beta Squad
I Loved Efforts of Morroco
Yeah They made history, but France are too strong. They have good chance to win Back 2 Back WC.
Last time at 2018 was very tough fight between France and Argentina. Ended with France 4 - 3 Argentina.
Argentina's time to revenge and lift WC after 36 years ?
Let's Enjoy the Sports... Football is always best Sport to watch...

Still my Support for Argentina !

1671124780636.png

Insomniac

-_-
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah They made history, but France are too strong. They have good chance to win Back 2 Back WC.
Last time at 2018 was very tough fight between France and Argentina. Ended with France 4 - 3 Argentina.
Argentina's time to revenge and lift WC after 36 years ?
Let's Enjoy the Sports... Football is always best Sport to watch...

Still my Support for Argentina !

View attachment 6950
Yes, I don't want Mbappe to win it again and call himself great.

Insomniac

-_-
Staff member
Administrator
Whoever wins they get Ballon D'or for 2023.
If Messi win this time, he will be the maximum time winner and also oldest player to win this.
It will be remain for long time Record.
I lost hope in Ballon D'or when Lewandowski was robbed of it. So never mind whoever gets it. I think the 2023 Ballon D'or won't be decided only based on WorldCup. Messi has to score more goals with PSG or win the Champions League as well. Like Benzema. But if anybody gets the Ballon d'Or from the french league (Messi or Mbappe), it's bongu. Ligue 1 is a farmer's league not enough competition to actually consider it competitive.

AramSei

Mutta Paiyan
Beta Squad
World Cup Final 2022
As far Now Argentina playing very well as a Team, so the result is Argentina lead by 2 goals.

L. Messi (PG) 23' 1 - 0
Á. Di María 36' (assist by A. Mac Allister) 2 - 0

Second Goal was so good and amaze to see all accurate passes and great Finishing by Angel Di Maria :love:

Messi Scored Goals in all Knockout Games and 6 Goals in total for Golden Foot Race.

Waiting for second half...

1671378994959.png