What's new

FM channel

PartnerInCrime

Can I make a request to start FM Channel .. as I was not able to log in chat due to Proxy .. I entered one of the chatting site there I find special program in their FM Channel conducted by the chatters .. I would request you to think and start from pongal with special programs lije Patti Mandram lots of talent chatters with u .. chatters can enjoy the songs through your FM Channel while chatting.. I make this request as you have more number of chatters .. expecting your favourable action

Wanderer

Hey Hi !!
Yeah we are in Process of Developing One !!
We in C2F thrive to give best in Platform !! Currently we are in process of Getting our Chat Skin UI and other features perfect to ensure giving perfect chatting experience ..
You will Soon see many features which will be very Indigenous and more user friendly Chat
We appreciate and Thanks for coming up and sharing your feedback with us !!!

Happy Chatting

PartnerInCrime

Hey Hi !!
Yeah we are in Process of Developing One !!
We in C2F thrive to give best in Platform !! Currently we are in process of Getting our Chat Skin UI and other features perfect to ensure giving perfect chatting experience ..
You will Soon see many features which will be very Indigenous and more user friendly Chat
We appreciate and Thanks for coming up and sharing your feedback with us !!!

Happy Chatting
Thank u for ur prompt reply and happy to see ur new initiatives in this regard .. Hope i too can join u soon in chattng