What's new

Forum Info Forum Moderator

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
We know some of them have been only in forum for a while and have been very active. We are thinking about adding Forum Moderators. Forum Moderator is very different from being a Chat moderator/ Admin. Forum Moderator will act as an liaison between Chat and Forum. Also keep Chat Admins and Mods updated about the complaints and other events happening in the forum. Since Chat admins and mods are not able to take care of both chat and forum. We are considering Forum Moderators and may be Forum Administrators in the future.

If anyone is up for it reply to this thread. We will see what we can do. Once granted Forum Moderator position we will let you know what we expect you to do as a forum moderator. We hope to keep the forum active and anyone willing or interested let us know.

Vanathi

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I propose my machi @Argus's name for the position. He is here since inception, very active exclusively in forum and encourages users here. Humble and listens to everyone.

I also propose my good friend @Aadhini's name for the same. She is also here from the beginning, keeps the forum active by posting and encouraging users. Sincere and sweet person.

Request you to consider both of them and I am sure that they will do justice to the post. Thank you.

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I propose my machi @Argus's name for the position. He is here since inception, very active exclusively in forum and encourages users here. Humble and listens to everyone.

I also propose my good friend @Aadhini's name for the same. She is also here from the beginning, keeps the forum active by posting and encouraging users. Sincere and sweet person.

Request you to consider both of them and I am sure that they will do justice to the post. Thank you.
My dear மச்சுஸ் ❤😍🙏 thank U so much for proposing me ---> such eminent position... 😍 its my previlege & very glad too if i gets selected by our c2f crew 🥰

Personally, i have an idea of proposing some of our elegant users whom they were being very active, informative, encouraging and listening to people not only in theirs' postings but also in all the activities of our C2F FORUM from the scratch to till date...!!!

I recommend ----->
My dear anbi @Mathangi,
My dear சிவகாமி @Aadhini,
And all forum users most favourite poster @Assistantdon my dear dandanakka donnuu mama

For this eminent position and am sure all of them were prove justice to their position if they gets selected 🥰😍🙏

Thank You All my dear sweet admins 🥰😍 for this wonderful opportunity 😍🙏😊

Aadhini

Staff member
Super Moderator
Thank you so much for suggesting my name @Vanathi @Argus @Hiroshi. 🙏 But I don't think that I can do this as I don't think much creative. This post will be more perfect if we select a creative and regular user for keeping the forum active.

I would like to suggest @Vanathi or @Ohmylove as I guess they will keep the forum active with creative ideas.

And I would like to suggest @Argus as he is regular user and encourages all the users, and that helps users to post more and more. 😊

O

Ohmylove

Thank you @Aadhini for your support but i m new to forum and chat so I need time to enjoy before taking the responsibility 😜 I m here to entertain myself and others 😆 ethavathu apdi post irudha kudungaa jii ☺ even I don't know who should I have to suggest 💁🏽 but in these short period I seen @Mathangi and @Argus mostly active in forum soo oru nala samthanaa admin ah forum la podunga 😄

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Thank you so much for suggesting my name @Vanathi @Argus @Hiroshi. 🙏 But I don't think that I can do this as I don't think much creative. This post will be more perfect if we select a creative and regular user for keeping the forum active.

I would like to suggest @Vanathi or @Ohmylove as I guess they will keep the forum active with creative ideas.

And I would like to suggest @Argus as he is regular user and encourages all the users, and that helps users to post more and more. 😊
U are most wc over here🥰😊 @Aadhini back belty லாம் அடிக்க பிடாது சிவகாமி!!! 🤣😜 எப்படியாச்சும் உன்னை "மொடுமுட்டி" ah ஆகணும் nu கரத்துல நான் எல்லாம் தீவிரமா இருக்கோம்குறேன்...!!!😜😜😁😁

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Thank you @Aadhini for your support but i m new to forum and chat so I need time to enjoy before taking the responsibility 😜 I m here to entertain myself and others 😆 ethavathu apdi post irudha kudungaa jii ☺ even I don't know who should I have to suggest 💁🏽 but in these short period I seen @Mathangi and @Argus mostly active in forum soo oru nala samthanaa admin ah forum la podunga 😄
Oii @Ohmylove இதெல்லாம், நோக்கு over ah தெரில அதுன்ன ஒரு நாள் முதல்வர் post ah kaykaren 🤣🤣🤣 அப்டியே, ஒரு நாள் posting போட்டாலும் 🤔🤔🤔 நீர் BGM ல ARR music kaypeerae🤣🤣🤣 அதெல்லாம், செல்லாது செல்லாது!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Thank you for all the responses and suggestion. We will soon promote one Forum moderator for now and one more if needed. Probably within this weekend.
We were awaiting for our C2F Crew's selection result 🥰😊 & also waiting for giving a warm welcome to our new FORUM MODERATOR 🥰

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
We have added two forum moderators @Argus and @Aadhini.

Here is something we expect from you guys.

1. Make sure all the threads are posted under proper category, if not you can move the thread to the category. Do check around the moderating options for that.
2. Make sure you notify chat admins and mods if any complaints or issues are unattended. Either through inbox or tagging them.
3. Keep the forum alive ( as you wish)

There is nothing much we expect you are free to do what you like.

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

1. Make sure all the threads are posted under proper category, if not you can move the thread to the category. Do check around the moderating options for that.
2. Make sure you notify chat admins and mods if any complaints or issues are unattended. Either through inbox or tagging them.

Tqsm @Chat2Friends, ourC2F CREW for giving me such responsible position 🙏🥰

I will assures you i will do my best and will encourage our users' to keep our C2F forum active.... 🥰

My hearty congratulations to my dear சிவகாமி ❤😍 @Aadhini for adjoining with me in this new entertaining challenging happy journey task ....😊😊😊

Thank you once again all my dears' for making our crew to select me as one of the mod out here.... 🥰

நீங்கள், இல்லாமல் அடியேன் இல்லை 😍🥰 tqsm sweeties 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Last edited:

Aadhini

Staff member
Super Moderator

Thank you for selecting me as one of the moderator. 🙏🏼

I assure you that i will fullfill all my responsibilities given and do my best to keep forum active. 😊😊