What's new

Game - Guess the Movie 🎬

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
IMG_20230411_144204.jpg
இந்த thread-irku அஸ்திவாரமாக இருந்த @Prakash அவர்களுக்கு, விழா கமிட்டியின் சார்பாக நன்றிகள் 🙏

Game Rules:

1. Questions can be in any format (image/audio/ voice notes/ video clip/pencil sketch etc...)
2. As the name suggest, we need to find what movie it is
3. If no one could guess the movie right, then 5 clues can be given by the questioner about the movie
4. If no one finds the answer after 5 clues, the questioner would reveal the answer and proceed to the next question
5. Prakash painting 'Mouna Ragam' nu correct ah find panninadhunaala, i will ask the first question 😝

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
இந்த thread-irku அஸ்திவாரமாக இருந்த @Prakash அவர்களுக்கு, விழா கமிட்டியின் சார்பாக நன்றிகள் 🙏

Game Rules:

1. Questions can be in any format (image/audio/ voice notes/ video clip/pencil sketch etc...)
3. If no one could guess the movie right, then 5 clues can be given by the questioner about the movie
4. If no one finds the answer after 5 clues, the questioner would reveal the answer and proceed to the next question
5. Prakash painting 'Mouna Ragam' nu correct ah find panninadhunaala, i will ask the first question 😝
ஆஹா
.. Mmm 👌👌👌 நடக்கட்டும். Mm டக்கட்டும்..... கட்டும்..... டும்.... 😜

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
ஆஹா
.. Mmm 👌👌👌 நடக்கட்டும். Mm டக்கட்டும்..... கட்டும்..... டும்.... 😜
Adhu irukattum...tttuum... Soda break dhane ippo? Seekirama soda kudichuttu songs paadi upload pannunga😂 i am waiting with meme

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

Game Rules:

@Agnii ஷால்வை 🎗️அணிவிக்க மறந்திட்டியே machi 😜😁

RajNi

The One and Only
Beta Squad
1. Oru old song oda remake song indha movie la irukum.
2. Idhu movie oda one of the main character intro scene la vara bgm
3. Indha movie la oru song one of the leading heroes of Tamil cinema and indha movie oda heroine padirpanga. And andha song sema hit song.