What's new

Acknowledged Hello Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

vidya_vidya

Hello there! I am a long-time user of Tamil2Friends and have been a member since the early days. I took a break from the platform but came back yesterday, excited to see what's new. Back in the day, I used to be a VIP user, and I would be incredibly grateful if I could regain my VIP status. My username on the chat room was "iamvidya" and on the forum, it was "vidya_vidya". I remember posting several threads in the past, including topics such as Taylor Swift's revenge songs, my favorite books, and easy cooking tips.

As I perused the forum, I noticed that all the content seemed to be new, and I'm not sure how I can prove that I am the same user from years ago. I had only a few brief conversations with you Optimus Prime. But I wouldn't expect you to remember me. lol. However, I hope that someone might remember me from my previous contributions.

If you can help me regain my VIP status, I would be incredibly grateful. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hi, welcome back to the chat and forum.

We have changed so many things inside chat and forum including the domain names to Chat2friends. Please be active in the chat so that you will get the VIP for you. Currently, we have removed Old and unused VIP accounts because of inactivity and we have changed the database several times so you might need to re-register your nickname again. We are now avoiding giving away VIPs for old users who were absent for a considerable time. This is to be fair to the new users who are here for the past few years. I hope you understand we are working now on a Fair policy where users will be given VIP or any badges based on how recent and active they are at chat.

vidya_vidya

Ok got it. I just want to disable the pvt chats. Otherwise I am ok being a regular user also? Is there any option to disable it?

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ok got it. I just want to disable the pvt chats. Otherwise I am ok being a regular user also? Is there any option to disable it?
You can select Clear All and all the Private messages will be cleared. We are working on enabling and disabling Pvt based on users' preferences. It will be updated in the future updates in the chatroom.

vidya_vidya

ok thank you. Bad day for me what else I can say. But It would not be fair for the old users who were not aware of the name change and not being able to login right? Can we have any shortcuts like writing 10 to 15 good articles for the forum etc., considering good old days :(

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Considering we have more new users than old users we have changed how things work. Getting a VIP is no Big deal. Keep yourself active and engaged in forum anyone can get it for sure. Unfortunately, no shortcuts. We still see many users not using VIP and just use random names to chat. We might remove a few and make sure right people get into VIP.

Status
Not open for further replies.