What's new

I need a pro batch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schatz

Change is that never changes
Staff member
Administrator
We will consider after close observation.

HIRTHIK

Yeah!! Man I'm happy to see your message pls give a pro batch as soon ass possible...

Schatz

Staff member
Administrator
Initially I thought of considering but after seeing you pestering by opening a new post with the same message, your request is denied.

HIRTHIK

Hey bro listen one admin only say me to put the same message so only I have used to put the same message here.... it's okay any way last chance give for me give me a pro batch.. I will never ask again about this okay u give me a pro batch as soon as possible okay!!

HIRTHIK

You take ur own time and give me pro batch okay I will never ask this again... so please give me when u having time okay I'm waiting for the badge

Schatz

Staff member
Administrator
Hey bro listen one admin only say me to put the same message so only I have used to put the same message here.... it's okay any way last chance give for me give me a pro batch.. I will never ask again about this okay u give me a pro batch as soon as possible okay!!
Ella admins ku theriyum on what basis Pro is granted nu. So chumma intha kambi katra kadhai ellam inga kondu varaatha. First of all, ipdi kettute irundha ellam Pro kidaikaathu. This badge must be earned, not just granted. Unnoda chat activities ellam note pannitu thaan irukom. Currently atha kanakula eduthukitta, you are not ready for the Pro badge. So what you have to do is, try to keep your conversations decent and maintain a decorum at chat and this must be consistently maintained. We will keep watching and if we are convinced ourselves, we will consider you for the badge. Athu varaikkum don't bring this request again..

Status
Not open for further replies.