What's new

Important Days

aNt29

Mr
Beta Squad

National Consumer Rights Day 2022:

24th December

• Every year on December 24, India observed the National Consumer Day or Bharatiya Grahak Diwas. This day is used to make all consumers aware of their powers and rights.
  • This day was made under the Consumer Protection Act, which came to power in 1986 to create awareness and save consumers from market exploitation like defective products or expensive pricing. World Consumer Rights Day is celebrated on March 15 every year.
  • The day marks an opportunity to urge that all consumers’ rights be recognised and safeguarded, as well as to protest market abuses and social injustices that jeopardise those rights.

aaa2zzz

Ungalil Oruvan
Beta Squad

National Consumer Rights Day 2022:

24th December

• Every year on December 24, India observed the National Consumer Day or Bharatiya Grahak Diwas. This day is used to make all consumers aware of their powers and rights.
  • This day was made under the Consumer Protection Act, which came to power in 1986 to create awareness and save consumers from market exploitation like defective products or expensive pricing. World Consumer Rights Day is celebrated on March 15 every year.
  • The day marks an opportunity to urge that all consumers’ rights be recognised and safeguarded, as well as to protest market abuses and social injustices that jeopardise those rights.
இதெல்லாம் இந்தியா நாட்டில நடை முறையில் இருக்கிறதா? நாம் அடிமை ஆகி பல வருடங்கள் ஆகிவிட்டது. மீண்டு வருவது கடினம்.

aNt29

Mr
Beta Squad

Christmas Day- 25 December​

Christmas celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ on 25th December every year. It is celebrated by the majority of Christians. The Roman Christian historian Sextus Julius Africanus dated Jesus’s conception to March 25, which, after 9 months, is December 25. It is celebrated at a global level by Christian Community.

aaa2zzz

Ungalil Oruvan
Beta Squad

Christmas celebrates the birth of Jesus Christ on 25th December every year. It is celebrated by the majority of Christians. The Roman Christian historian Sextus Julius Africanus dated Jesus’s conception to March 25, which, after 9 months, is December 25. It is celebrated at a global level by Christian Community.
Added to that , Bible scholars says that Jesus is actually born in the early spring season of the year. And then why only On Dec 25. There are various reasons to celebrate at that time. First, this date is fixed by Roman Catholics at that time in an around europe they usually have pagan holidays during winter solstice, and they were afraid of long night and heavy snowfalls.Once they become Christians they replaced that with Christmas that gives peace, Joy and hope. Second, this season is in sync with the celebration of Jewish Festival Hanukkah, remembering second dedication of Jerusalem Temple, and Jesus said himself as Temple,and this is also celebrated in winter. Hence Dec 25 is chosen, but early Syrian and Russian orthodox people celebrate later after new year celebration.

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

December 25th is not actually the birthday of jesus, no where in the bible his birthday is stated..

Only his last day i.e nissan 14 is registered.. based on his age on his last day , he must have born in the month of September or October..
But definitely not in December..

Pagan festival is later announced as Christmas..
And fyi, Jesus wanted his followers to remember his death but he never mentioned about celebrating his birthday.. because he thought that His (death)Maranam is more important to be remembered than his (birth)Jananam..

But actually when u search history, all the festivals, whether it's Christmas or Ramzan or diwali , everything is celebrated for people's happiness and to share Love ♥️♥️..

MASK

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
December 25th is not actually the birthday of jesus, no where in the bible his birthday is stated..

Only his last day i.e nissan 14 is registered.. based on his age on his last day , he must have born in the month of September or October..

And fyi, Jesus wanted his followers to remember his death but he never mentioned about celebrating his birthday.. because he thought that His (death)Maranam is more important to be remembered than his (birth)Jananam..

But actually when u search history, all the festivals, whether it's Christmas or Ramzan or diwali , everything is celebrated for people's happiness and to share Love ♥️♥️..
மக்கள், யார் ஒருவர் நல்லது சொல்கிறார்களோ அவர்களை கடவுள்களாக சித்தரித்து விடுகின்றனர்.
உதா: இயேசு, நபி, கன்பூசியஸ், புத்தர், மகாவீர், இதர பலர்.

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
மக்கள், யார் ஒருவர் நல்லது சொல்கிறார்களோ அவர்களை கடவுள்களாக சித்தரித்து விடுகின்றனர்.
நண்பா, நீங்கள் மதத்தின் நம்பிக்கைக்குள் செல்கிறீர்கள், நாங்கள் அதற்குள் செல்லவே இல்லை.. விழாக்கள் எல்லாம் சந்தோஷத்திர்க்காக என்று மட்டுமே கூறுகிறோம்..

ஒருவர் கடவுள் என்று நம்பும் ஒருவரை மனிதர் என்று சொல்வது . . . . . இது மற்றவர்களின் மனதை புண்படுத்த வாய்ப்புள்ளது..

இதனை இத்துடன் முடித்துக் கொள்வோம் நண்பா..

Good. morning
Have a nice day 🍫🍫

aaa2zzz

Ungalil Oruvan
Beta Squad

When we celebrate our birthdays there is nothing wrong in remembering Jesus birth and it's of significance in human history, and Jesus is connecting all of us together. I'm sharing some information to people in the public forum for not to debate or argue on anything. And I'm also not showing myself that I know everything.

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
When we celebrate our birthdays there is nothing wrong in remembering Jesus birth and it's of significance in human history, and Jesus is connecting all of us together. I'm sharing some information to people in the public forum for not to debate or argue on anything. And I'm also not showing myself that I know everything.
I didn't quote ur msg..

I never said that celebrating birthday is wrong..

Kindly go through my msg once again..

And i tell u again, i didnt quote ur msg i quoted @aNt29 anna's msg.. u can share ur msg, who told u to stop?!

Did i anywhere mention ur name, or did i anywhere reply to ur comment?!

aNt29

Mr
Beta Squad
World Hindi Day 2023 observed on 10th January

• World Hindi Day or Vishwa Hindi Diwas is celebrated on 10th January every year to promote awareness about the language across the world. It is also the day when Hindi, India’s national language, was spoken for the first time in the United Nations General Assembly.
  • It was on this day in 1975 that the first World Hindi Conference was held in Nagpur. Since then, such conferences are organised in different parts of the world every year.
  • The theme this year is "Hindi – Traditional Knowledge to Artificial Intelligence". This year, the 12th World Hindi Conference will be organised in Fiji by the Foreign Ministry in collaboration with the Fiji government from February 15 to 17. The location for the 2023 event was decided during the 11th World Hindi Conference held in Mauritius last year.

Thiraviyam

மக்கள் யார் அவர்களின் தேவைகளை பூர்த்தி செய்கிறார்களோ அவரைகளை கடவுள் ஆக்குகிறார்கள்
eg baba ramdev nithyanandha yogi adiyanath