What's new

Instant premix vathakulambu podi

Nilapapaa

chutti ponnu
Beta Squad
Hi chlms
Appie to say that I started a new venture few days ago and it's blooming now.. Premix powders..😍.. Neraya neraya varieties of premixes senjitu eruken eg... Butter chicken premix.. Using this u could just add some oil add the premix powder and required water add in half cooked chicken and cook well then add a chunk of butter... Trust me it would take like the butter chicken u would relish in a restaurant.... I have put in a lot of hardwork into doing this...
Need all ur good wishes... Meanwhile posting a picture of my super hit vathakulambu premix powder..If u need the recipe let me know.. 😍

Attachments

• IMG_20221215_143108.jpg
    IMG_20221215_143108.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 6

Aadhini

Staff member
Super Moderator
Hi chlms
Appie to say that I started a new venture few days ago and it's blooming now.. Premix powders..😍.. Neraya neraya varieties of premixes senjitu eruken eg... Butter chicken premix.. Using this u could just add some oil add the premix powder and required water add in half cooked chicken and cook well then add a chunk of butter... Trust me it would take like the butter chicken u would relish in a restaurant.... I have put in a lot of hardwork into doing this...
Need all ur good wishes... Meanwhile posting a picture of my super hit vathakulambu premix powder..If u need the recipe let me know.. 😍
All the best @Nilapapaa... and yeah we would love to knw the recipe... post panunga..