What's new

INVITING VOTES FOR BEST ART CONSIDERING THE RELEVANCE TO CONTENT AND CHOICE OF EXPRESSION

INVITING VOTES FOR BEST ART CONSIDERING THE RELEVANCE TO CONTENT AND CHOICE OF EXPRESSION

• 1) Teju

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • 2) Mathangi (Isaivizhi)

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • 3) Vanathi

Votes: 6 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wanderer

Dear All,

C2f is enthralled in announcing the Art Competition for the aspiring artists to showcase their talents to commemorate the International Workers Day, the historic struggles and gains made by workers and the labour movement.The theme of the Drawing Competition is “Work is no disgrace; the disgrace is idleness.” Participants can post their creation in the forum under the thread Talent Showcase. Winners of the event will be awarded with VIP/PRO badges. The link will be open till 7th of May 2022. We anticipate more number of participants. All the Art / Drawings should be signed with Forum / Chat User Name to authenticate entry into competition

We extend our thanks and congrtaultions to all who have participated and given their effort and time 1) Mr Bean 2) SkyScrapper 3) Kedari and 4) Rocky Bhaii
However we Showcasing Event's Best 3 Entries based on their uniqueness (Not copied from google image) and request you to vote the Best Art

1) Theju

1651956048961.png

2) Mathangi (IsaiVizhi)

1651956074309.png

3) Vanathi

1651956098583.png

Thanks

Last edited:

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Nice work my dears
😍 theyju 😍❤ awsum creation, very similar to the concept that have given by our C2F TEAM 🥰😍 VERY CREATIVE, & FLAWLESS art ❤🥰

🥰❤machuss❤🥰 u were extra ordinary in your thinking of the concept and your creation is outstanding 🥰😍machuss, u made it!!🥰😍

🥰en iniya ANBIYE ❤🥰 first art somewhat mis match the concept coz its looked very simple but the second one which u drew hits the top with a bang 🥰😍speechless 🥰😍

My hearty congratulations to these three finalists 🥰😍
🥰Theyju, machusss, en iniya ANBIYE ❤🥰
Wishing U all the grand success ---- am so happy for U all for making our contest's so lively 🥰😍 thanks for all the other participants' too❤🥰😍

Whomsoever, wins the Badge no matter but ur own creation meets the final stage ---- that itself is a great victory my dears🥰😍 so, all the very best for U all... And once again, my hearty congratulations my dears' 🥰😍

Phoenix

Staff member
Chat Moderator
Theju this pictures reminded my mom.
nanga veedu katrapo avanka cina cina works seivanka en ma ithellaam keta nama veetu velai nama pakarathu tappu ila soluvanka. very great job theju 👌🥳🥳

Theju

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Theju this pictures reminded my mom.
nanga veedu katrapo avanka cina cina works seivanka en ma ithellaam keta nama veetu velai nama pakarathu tappu ila soluvanka. very great job theju 👌🥳🥳
Thanks for ur valuable comment and appreciation😇 kasta pattu mela vanthavangalku athoda worth romba puriyum😌convey my mothers day wishes to ur mother💐

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Gents kooda Ilanu feel panrapla nee po man kooda 🤣🤣 Neengaalaathu Nallaa irunga😕😕😛
Content இல்லையே pangu 🤣🤣 நம்ம என்ன ரவி ah இல்லை வர்மாவா டிரைவிங்கு ல தேர்ச்சி பெற 😜😜

AramSei

Mutta Paiyan
Beta Squad
IMG_20220511_072250__01.jpgIMG_20220511_072704.jpg
index.php

Attachments

• IMG_20220511_072227__01.jpg
    IMG_20220511_072227__01.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.