What's new

Kicked out Again for No Reason?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Once again - Kicked out Again for No Reason? I was about to leave the chat but got kicked out? Not sure why and for what reason.

Wanderer

Once again - Kicked out Again for No Reason? I was about to leave the chat but got kicked out? Not sure why and for what reason.
Dear Prakash !!
Share if you have SS of kick / mute - Have checked Our Current Kick history, we not seeing anything
Infact you behaved sarcastically by using larger size fonts despite all talks and enough explanations not to use the larger fonts during convo ..

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Dear Prakash !!
Share if you have SS of kick / mute - Have checked Our Current Kick history, we not seeing anything
Infact you behaved sarcastically by using larger size fonts despite all talks and enough explanations not to use the larger fonts during convo ..
Hi there,
Please find the attached file for the Kickout with “No Reason”
And yes as per our discussion in forum I have agreed not to use larger font size, in fact last night you are even online too when I was chatting, and you can even cross check the font size in the screenshot if you need to.

In spite of this I have been kicked out for font reason. If you are very particular about larger font size, Can you please be specific what’s the maximum size should we use in the chat. Because I would like to get clarified on this.

Or if font is not the issue and there is something else that you wanted to discuss with me, please let me know, we can jump in to private conversation and sort it out.

Thanks!

D788AB1E-2A4F-458E-AA88-5DC7C94DA9E5.jpeg

Wanderer

Hi there,
Please find the attached file for the Kickout with “No Reason”
And yes as per our discussion in forum I have agreed not to use larger font size, in fact last night you are even online too when I was chatting, and you can even cross check the font size in the screenshot if you need to.

In spite of this I have been kicked out for font reason. If you are very particular about larger font size, Can you please be specific what’s the maximum size should we use in the chat. Because I would like to get clarified on this.

Or if font is not the issue and there is something else that you wanted to discuss with me, please let me know, we can jump in to private conversation and sort it out.

Thanks!

View attachment 8537
Dear Prakash !! Already Have Indicated Font Size !!
You can cross check our earlier Discussion ...
We are sure .. You dont have active kick .. Already mentioned the same .. And seen you using tamil room Lobby ..
Infact you are using normal font size .. Suddenly u changed Font size ..
Edhume theriyadha madhiri Eppo asking what font size to be used?

Prakash

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
You asked for SS to see the kickout proof and shared it and now ur saying that Kickout - it’s not active and saw me active in Tamil room. That doesn’t matter or related to the issue now.

My question is why did you kick me out when I didn’t do any issue last night. You have the SS as proof, I was typing a big sentence and how can I change the font size in 3-4 seconds while taking screenshot of that kickout message. Because that message disappears in 3-4 seconds.

Infact I have asked straight to you in other ways around, if you don’t wish to reply, that’s fine.

Hope this doesn’t get repeated anymore.

Wanderer

You asked for SS to see the kickout proof and shared it and now ur saying that Kickout - it’s not active and saw me active in Tamil room. That doesn’t matter or related to the issue now.

My question is why did you kick me out when I didn’t do any issue last night. You have the SS as proof, I was typing a big sentence and how can I change the font size in 3-4 seconds while taking screenshot of that kickout message. Because that message disappears in 3-4 seconds.

Infact I have asked straight to you in other ways around, if you don’t wish to reply, that’s fine.

Hope this doesn’t get repeated anymore.
Engha ? Whats ur Issue? Kick Out achu nu - I clearly explained there is no active kick .. appadi now kick achu na show the proof nu ..
Last message i said u active - It clearly describes u came into chat - (So clearly there is not kick)

its you purposefully Making chaos in chat and forum with your own understandings and Claiming we are not answering / replying you ?

I clearly Indicated font size in our last convo (Why Messages got Deleted) and Now Building up stories ...
If your not following chat protocol you will be kicked and muted ..

Hope you know to follow the rules ..
and closing this thread .. we not ready to hear your stories ..

Status
Not open for further replies.