What's new

Resolved Kicked out - need explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narakasura

Hii,

I'm Narakasura and I'm quite angry about my treatment for the past few weeks from modos (I won't name the modo here) or admins, I don't know but I'm kicked out regularly without any warning or reason! Feeling like I'm in a dictatorship, please let me make my case.

First of all, I'm coming here to have fun and having some good time with good souls. I don't think I disrespected anyone, if I did let me know, let's be adults!

I was kickout out of the Tamil room once by a midi coz I apparently disrespected him.. Lol. The story is that a guest was talking badly on the main and I had reported his msg several times and alerted the modo without any reaction. So for fun I said in main "who put him as a modo? He doesn't do anything". The next day I was kicked without being warned, I had to come with a guest Id to ask for explanations... Is it normal Admin/Owner?

And now I was kicked out again from all the chat rooms (it seems) by the same person coz yesterday night I had fun with him about pvt messages. Is there a rule against having fun with staff members?

See, I understand that these positions are quite difficult to assume but as an regular user I think I can expect a little maturity from them and not childish reactions..

So pls can you tell me the reason for my kick out and the duration?

Thank you and sorry abt this novel but I had to vent my frustration.
-- Narakasura

Calvinklein

Staff member
Chat Moderator
Lets skip childish let's be adults lyk yu said 😁 without manipulation 😁 wana be precise ... From ur words Yu said yu didn't disrespected anyone n yu again say i disrespected mod , can yu explain tat first of al .... Anyone is included mod too i hope so .... Can yu explain hw yu reported to mod n yu tagged al admins cud yu pls explain In detail ur way of approach to mods ? ....afta First kick was one week . validity.. in btwn .yu approached me again personally yu said a word feel dictatorship so ma rep u shud approach other admins to review ma decision....yu didn't ... Aksd sory n u approach through nyla vip user wen wl b relived... I considered maself wana giv chance fa u ....i did ma best to giv a chance ... I didn't kick NXT day the moment i saw ur txt in main kicked along with tat abuser ...

Calvinklein

Staff member
Chat Moderator
First tym too yu used irrelevant n disrespectful words on mods n admins ur reply was i did fa fun ... Yu do everything n ur explanation is oly fun 😁 i said clrly respect others follow chat rules elam panitu fun kaga pana dictatorship lam pesa venam ...yu Fun pana bt v nt nt here fa tis sona clrly ... ytdy things happend , same afta tat...

Tamil room has an issue with user visibility al wer in one room chill out room... Anga u n nyla wer talkin in French r Spanish other languages. Other user too requested since they nt able to understand... So i said betta talk common language so other can understand... Apdi perosnal ungaluku matum venum pvt option iruke sonathu ... Yu wer creating rumours tat v mods n admins peekin poking into ur pvts no privacy which is irrelevant talks sona it was req Koda sona .. bt still i knw evrything yu created things in front of other users ... As a mod i did ma role in tat ... Nothin perosnal btwn yu r me ... If yu r nt satisfied wit ma ans... Let me knw I can make yu satisfied wit ma ans further 😁

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So for fun I said in main "who put him as a modo? He doesn't do anything". The next day I was kicked without being warned, I had to come with a guest Id to ask for explanations... Is it normal Admin/Owner?
Yes, it's normal. Why can't admins and mods have fun too? I mean the mod didn't have anything to do with you personally, you had fun, and he had his fun. we don't see anything wrong with that.

And now I was kicked out again from all the chat rooms (it seems) by the same person coz yesterday night I had fun with him about pvt messages. Is there a rule against having fun with staff members?
Again. there are enough D*ckheads in our chatroom who thinks they know shiet all and create these rumors, so many of these bullshitters often get kicked. You can have fun with staff members but you can't create a story about something and call it fun.

Meanwhile, All the posts in certain sections of the forum are moderated because we've dealt with d*ckheads before who posted n*des and abused the system as they wished. So if you obviously don't know or if it looks like a big surprise for you to know how the system works, learn it. Do not leave ignorant comments.

Puthusa our idathuku varom anga sila system vachi irupanga atha pathathum oh wow enna moderate pannitanga lol. Silar ipdithan ulagam thanna mattumey suthi varum nenaipu vaalvanga.

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Feeling like I'm in a dictatorship, please let me make my case.
Dictatorship mathiri only you feel and not others. Lol, probably you should know what to talk about before running your mouth on things you don't know, which might be sensitive for others.

Narakasura

Lets skip childish let's be adults lyk yu said 😁 without manipulation 😁 wana be precise ... From ur words Yu said yu didn't disrespected anyone n yu again say i disrespected mod , can yu explain tat first of al .... Anyone is included mod too i hope so .... Can yu explain hw yu reported to mod n yu tagged al admins cud yu pls explain In detail ur way of approach to mods ? ....afta First kick was one week . validity.. in btwn .yu approached me again personally yu said a word feel dictatorship so ma rep u shud approach other admins to review ma decision....yu didn't ... Aksd sory n u approach through nyla vip user wen wl b relived... I considered maself wana giv chance fa u ....i did ma best to giv a chance ... I didn't kick NXT day the moment i saw ur txt in main kicked along with tat abuser ...
Ellame clear ah soliruken, again read panungaa plz. I reported the abusing msg and I tagged you in main, you were on users list so I thought you were active. If u r not active, u can logout, it will be easy for users to know if modos or admins are here or not.
Yep I asked nylaa coz u said my 1st kick will take 1 week but even after 1 week I wasn't able to go in Tamil room. Naa kenja vendiya avasiyam illa sir

2nd kick eduku? Reason solunga papome clear ah? Apdi enna than thappa pesithen? Tell me

Narakasura

First tym too yu used irrelevant n disrespectful words on mods n admins ur reply was i did fa fun ... Yu do everything n ur explanation is oly fun 😁 i said clrly respect others follow chat rules elam panitu fun kaga pana dictatorship lam pesa venam ...yu Fun pana bt v nt nt here fa tis sona clrly ... ytdy things happend , same afta tat...

Tamil room has an issue with user visibility al wer in one room chill out room... Anga u n nyla wer talkin in French r Spanish other languages. Other user too requested since they nt able to understand... So i said betta talk common language so other can understand... Apdi perosnal ungaluku matum venum pvt option iruke sonathu ... Yu wer creating rumours tat v mods n admins peekin poking into ur pvts no privacy which is irrelevant talks sona it was req Koda sona .. bt still i knw evrything yu created things in front of other users ... As a mod i did ma role in tat ... Nothin perosnal btwn yu r me ... If yu r nt satisfied wit ma ans... Let me knw I can make yu satisfied wit ma ans further 😁
Please English pesum podu correct ah write panungaa, Unga abreviations onume purila. Btw chill la enna language peslam nu rules iruku la? Adan French la pesinom, others users ku purila na enna paa pana mudiyum? Nama personnal ah pesala just common ah pesrom, mattavanga purinju enna pana poranga? And yes come to the fact. "Pvt la kuda privacy illa, etti papangaa." Ipdii sonen idhula naa epo modos or admin ah target panen solunga papom? U have access to history or achieve la? Then show me where I targeted mod or admins in this particular message?? Main la pesum podu ppl eetti pakurangaa la ? Adhe vachu than sonen pvt la kuda etti papangaa nu. What's wrong with that man???
Soo neengale onnu purinjukuvinga aduku namaku than punishment ah??? Iduku per democracy ah unga oor la?

Adhu thappa iruntha, oru mature person madhiri pvt la vandu ninga solirukanummm. Narakasura ipdi pesatha paa, users thappa ninaipanga, avlo than simple matter..

See even in ur replies I can see sarcarsm, nakkal ah pesuringa okok leave it

Narakasura

Dictatorship mathiri only you feel and not others. Lol, probably you should know what to talk about before running your mouth on things you don't know, which might be sensitive for others.
Ama enaku nu thane sonen, mattavangala pathi Naan yen pesanum? Naa perya Gandhi kidayadhu, en feeling ah than share Pana mudiyum.

Narakasura

Yes, it's normal. Why can't admins and mods have fun too? I mean the mod didn't have anything to do with you personally, you had fun, and he had his fun. we don't see anything wrong with that.

Again. there are enough D*ckheads in our chatroom who thinks they know shiet all and create these rumors, so many of these bullshitters often get kicked. You can have fun with staff members but you can't create a story about something and call it fun.

Meanwhile, All the posts in certain sections of the forum are moderated because we've dealt with d*ckheads before who posted n*des and abused the system as they wished. So if you obviously don't know or if it looks like a big surprise for you to know how the system works, learn it. Do not leave ignorant comments.

Puthusa our idathuku varom anga sila system vachi irupanga atha pathathum oh wow enna moderate pannitanga lol. Silar ipdithan ulagam thanna mattumey suthi varum nenaipu vaalvanga.
Ennaya reply idhu? He had his fun nu simple ah solringa, apo kick panradhu oru fun ah ungaluku? R u kidding me??

See intha section la evlo msg vandiruku for unreasonable kick out like Prakash font size kick out.

See my response to CK, naa rumors create panuren nu neenga pateengalaa? Idhu avar oda karpana, naa common ah sonen but he felt targeted adhu naa onume Pana mudiyadu paa. See, I'm just responsible for what I'm saying not for what ppl understand. Anyway, how long intha kick out nu inum reply varala, neengalavadu soluvingala?

Nylaa

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

Ck🙄
-Paragraph 2 la en name varadhunala, un kitta nan nenaichudhula sila vishaiyangal kekanum n sollanum Lol.

Chill room la thane all languages pesinen( 🤔 eneku than kannu therilaiya) andha room la all languages peslam thane? (Ipo ilaiyo🤔).
Rules inum iruku na, edhuku matha users kaaga nan puriyura mathri pesanum. For example, Tamil room la english theriyadha users un kitta requests panna, avanga kuda nan tamil la mattum than pesanuma?

Rules irukum podhe edhuku mathavangalukaga pvt poittu pesanum 🙄 pvt pudikadhavanga ena panuvanga?
Adhula ena perso nu pvt la pesa solre Lol

Ipdi than aniku oru girl ’’light green font color use pana, ni sona user request , avangala la padika mudiyala so andha color change pannu nu🤔

Apo rules irundhalum users requests kaaga mathikanuma. 😕

Apdi na k warning podu, users ku pidikala na change panurom. 🙂

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Screenshot 2023-04-05 181407.jpg

Screenshot 2023-04-05 181347.jpg

@Nylaa
Chill room la thane all languages pesinen( 🤔 eneku than kannu therilaiya) andha room la all languages peslam thane? (Ipo ilaiyo🤔).
Rules inum iruku na, edhuku matha users kaaga nan puriyura mathri pesanum. For example, Tamil room la english theriyadha users un kitta requests panna, avanga kuda nan tamil la mattum than pesanuma?
Romba ariva yoosipenga pola. @Calvinklein ivangaluku explain panna puriyathu. Deal with complaints. Chillout room is active because Tamil room had issues. And there were frequent complaints in tamil room too that people were speaking french. Neenga point vachu pesura mathiri inimel naangalum strict pudikirom appram paathukalam.

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Soo neengale onnu purinjukuvinga aduku namaku than punishment ah??? Iduku per democracy ah unga oor la?
WhatsApp Image 2023-04-04 at 4.25.04 AM.jpeg
Nee pvt la pandra kandraavi ah privacy illama etti paakanum? itha nee main story mathiri solluva later ithu unaku fun. Naanga unaku menakettu explain time waste panni pannanum?

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
See my response to CK, naa rumors create panuren nu neenga pateengalaa? Idhu avar oda karpana, naa common ah sonen but he felt targeted adhu naa onume Pana mudiyadu paa. See, I'm just responsible for what I'm saying not for what ppl understand. Anyway, how long intha kick out nu inum reply varala, neengalavadu soluvingala?
Neenga podura general comments matha users ku sensitive ah irukalam. athan vishayam theriyama vaayi adika kodathu soldrathu. unga side neraiya nyayam iruntha intha maathiri vetty vaayi adichu drama create pandravangaluku ipdithan response varum.

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Rules irukum podhe edhuku mathavangalukaga pvt poittu pesanum 🙄 pvt pudikadhavanga ena panuvanga?
Adhula ena perso nu pvt la pesa solre Lol

Ipdi than aniku oru girl ’’light green font color use pana, ni sona user request , avangala la padika mudiyala so andha color change pannu nu🤔

Apo rules irundhalum users requests kaaga mathikanuma. 😕

Apdi na k warning podu, users ku pidikala na change panurom. 🙂
ungaluku PVT la french pesa kashtam ah so sad, so neenga rules pathi ivalo kathai adipeenga instead of simply just talking to some random guy in private using language majority wont understand.

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
And yes come to the fact. "Pvt la kuda privacy illa, etti papangaa." Ipdii sonen idhula naa epo modos or admin ah target panen solunga papom? U have access to history or achieve la? Then show me where I targeted mod or admins in this particular message??
yarachum sonangala? Admins or mods have access to users private message? engalukey ithu new news ah irukey. unga private la nadakura karumatha padichu naanga enna panna porom? So ippadi karapanai la main la pesura users ah thooki vachu konjanuma? nee vanthu enga private ah admins modos paarpenga nu main la engalukkey theriyatha oru vishayatha solluva athu ok pa sari nee romba arivaali nu vitranum? apdithana? okok. inimel unna paathale kick or ban panna sollavendithan.

ippdi theriyama katha katra aalunga chat ku thevai illa.

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
nadakatha oru vishayatha enaku theriyum enaku theriyum nu pesina athuku peru rumours drama or whatever illama enna? You are accountable for saying things that might concern the user's privacy and the whole integrity of the chat room. Inga karpanai la yaru vaaldrathu naangala illa unna maathiri aalungala?

Narakasura

View attachment 10510
Nee pvt la pandra kandraavi ah parivacy illama etti paakanum? itha nee main story mathiri solluva later ithu unaku fun. Naanga unaku menakettu explain time waste panni pannanum?
Hello sir, pls mind ur words. Intha "kandravi" words yenn use panringaa? Naa Unga kitta bad ah pesirukena? Illa la aprom yenn idhellam ? Staff ku respect kudukanum nu rules la iruku, apidiye users ku kuda staff respect kudakanum nu add panunga 🙏

Thanks for screenshot, Nalla notice panungaaa. Naa yarayum target pani pesala paa privacy illa nu sonathu oru kuttam aachu. Seri I don't have time to fight here, just how long kick nu solunga pls

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Ennaya reply idhu? He had his fun nu simple ah solringa, apo kick panradhu oru fun ah ungaluku? R u kidding me??
Yes, it is fun. Lol oru rumour and drama create pandrathu, MODOS ah disrespect pandrathu ellam unaku fun na unna mathiri aalungala kick pandrathu engaluku fun. lol

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello sir, pls mind ur words. Intha "kandravi" words yenn use panringaa? Naa Unga kitta bad ah pesirukena? Illa la aprom yenn idhellam ? Staff ku respect kudukanum nu rules la iruku, apidiye users ku kuda staff respect kudakanum nu add panunga 🙏
Nee vaya poya nu pesuva unaku respect vera kelambu. Again ithuvum general. Neraiya users pvt la pala vishayam pannuvanga example some paid cam nicks. So sad ithu ungala ipo target pannirucha LOL

Calvinklein

Staff member
Chat Moderator
Rumours are created by haters n spread by fools... i dont knw which category they belong too..... Requesting is their problem... only warning and kicking they expect it seems.... wl approach according to their expecatations.... in a postive way in future.... thx admin fa ur valuable tym :)

Status
Not open for further replies.