What's new

Login isssue to chat room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sunriseinmyeyes23

Hi There

After changed my router to 5G, i am unable to enter to the chat. I have tried thru all the available devices such as laptop, mobile etc and getting attached error message. Meanwhile when i connect these devices from another 3G router all are working fine. Any suggestion to get rid off this log in issue? screenshot.png

Attachments

• screenshot.png
    screenshot.png
    22.9 KB · Views: 0
Solution
There was a spammer who was using your same "Saudi Telecom Company JSC" internet connection. So we had to block the entire network to stop abuse from that particular network.

Now its removed, and you can continue using your new 5G network @Sunriseinmyeyes23

Wanderer

Hi There

After changed my router to 5G, i am unable to enter to the chat. I have tried thru all the available devices such as laptop, mobile etc and getting attached error message. Meanwhile when i connect these devices from another 3G router all are working fine. Any suggestion to get rid off this log in issue? View attachment 3449
Hi, Kindly confirm are you using any proxy server to enter our chat

RingMaster

Little Circus
Staff member
Administrator
Chat Moderator
There was a spammer who was using your same "Saudi Telecom Company JSC" internet connection. So we had to block the entire network to stop abuse from that particular network.

Now its removed, and you can continue using your new 5G network @Sunriseinmyeyes23

Solution

RingMaster

Little Circus
Staff member
Administrator
Chat Moderator
Closing this thread because there was no further reply regarding this issue; guess it is resolved now.

Status
Not open for further replies.