What's new

Login issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kedarii

Admin I can't able to login in my register Nick but I can login in guest id.wat the issue pls solve it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220515_143011.jpg
    Screenshot_20220515_143011.jpg
    227.1 KB · Views: 5

Kedarii

Admin same issue repeats again when I logout and login back same issue.i can't able to login another device too

Wanderer

Admin same issue repeats again when I logout and login back same issue.i can't able to login another device too
We have done the Needful , Kicks or Ban based on Fingerprint of your Nicks .. You Dont have any active kick or Mute on kedari or pangali nicks, Kindly let us know If any of your other nicks got banned /muted..

Kedarii

We have done the Needful , Kicks or Ban based on Fingerprint of your Nicks .. You Dont have any active kick or Mute on kedari or pangali nicks, Kindly let us know If any of your other nicks got banned /muted..
Admin this are the nick am using here.tat to after this issue only I back to use pangalii nick long back.

Wanderer

Admin this are the nick am using here.tat to after this issue only I back to use pangalii nick long back.
As Communicated, Then Its something to do with your network or Browser Cookies .. Kindly check .. There is no active ban or Kick in any of Keda or Pangali Nicks

Status
Not open for further replies.