What's new

My account banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schatz

Change is that never changes
Staff member
Administrator
We don't find any username as BerryBee before this one. So there is no possibility of any ban. Please bring genuine requests and don't waste our time.

BerryBee123

We don't find any username as BerryBee before this one. So there is no possibility of any ban. Please bring genuine requests and don't waste our time.
I don't have to waste anyone time .You also have to see that since I have registered only I was asking this question and investing my time as well.When I try to login with my registered I'd I get the pop of account is banned so thought to check what might be the reason.

Schatz

Change is that never changes
Staff member
Administrator
I don't have to waste anyone time .You also have to see that since I have registered only I was asking this question and investing my time as well.When I try to login with my registered I'd I get the pop of account is banned so thought to check what might be the reason.

You must understand that once I don't find the existence of your earlier username, I am prompted to ask these questions:

1. You registered the earlier nic, but have you logged in atleast once?
2. After registering did you verify your email within the stipulated time of 7 days?
3. Did you post or like, reply, comment to any others' posts?

Since I don't see any such username you mentioned, apparently I can't give you any reason for the ban you mention.
If you wish to access forum, just use the current username.

BerryBee123

You must understand that once I don't find the existence of your earlier username, I am prompted to ask these questions:

1. You registered the earlier nic, but have you logged in atleast once?
2. After registering did you verify your email within the stipulated time of 7 days?
3. Did you post or like, reply, comment to any others' posts?

Since I don't see any such username you mentioned, apparently I can't give you any reason for the ban you mention.
If you wish to access forum, just use the current username.
This is my registered I'd which I am able to login now

Status
Not open for further replies.