What's new

Resolved My Account is being banned

Status
Not open for further replies.

PartnerInCrime

My account Melody is banned...don't know the reason for being banned. Let me know and revoke the ban

Schatz

Change is that never changes
Staff member
Administrator
My account Melody is banned...don't know the reason for being banned. Let me know and revoke the ban

Before "requesting" to revoke any ban, I would reiterate that you stop logging in several times in cross gender nics and that too in a provocative way. Today you were banned in one of the guest nics for soliciting indecent affairs in main. If you continue this practice, you may be banned out of chat. For your goodwill, I recommend to avoid demanding explanation.

PartnerInCrime

Before "requesting" to revoke any ban, I would reiterate that you stop logging in several times in cross gender nics and that too in a provocative way. Today you were banned in one of the guest nics for soliciting indecent affairs in main. If you continue this practice, you may be banned out of chat. For your goodwill, I recommend to avoid demanding explanation.
Thank you for your reply ... I never come on cross gender nics at any point of time....i dont come on guest nick too...i dont have the practice of chating in Main...very rarely chat in main but never in indecent way...dont find the way to give any wrong explanations for banning me...if you dont want to revoke the ban...i advice to delete the account. and dont ever give wrong reply without veryfying who comes in guest nick...i dont have to come in different nick when i have registered nick... Thank you once again for your reply

Schatz

Change is that never changes
Staff member
Administrator
Thank you for your reply ... I never come on cross gender nics at any point of time....i dont come on guest nick too...i dont have the practice of chating in Main...very rarely chat in main but never in indecent way...dont find the way to give any wrong explanations for banning me...if you dont want to revoke the ban...i advice to delete the account. and dont ever give wrong reply without veryfying who comes in guest nick...i dont have to come in different nick when i have registered nick... Thank you once again for your reply

Well there are several registered users, who still come in random guest nics. Again, we don't see any necessity to ban anyone who rarely chats in main. We find no compulsive reason to do so. If you found a ban on your nic, then probably there might be a reason and I reckon I already gave it. It's upto you to stop coming into chat at your convenience, if you wish so.

Status
Not open for further replies.