What's new

OCD

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
What is OCD??
Movies la vara mathiri,
Namma la suthi ellathaium Neat ah irukarathu matuma??
Ocd and being clean are totally different..
I recently saw a YouTube video where a OCD person was portrayed as a very hygienic person.. being clean doesn't mean u have OCD, fear of germs is the actual problem..
That's the reason people with OCD wash their hands repeatedly..

We all wanna take good care of our Physical Health, but are we giving the same importance to our Mental Health ??
Definitely Not..

I want u all to know what it actually is..

OCD obsessive compulsive disorder

The OCD cycle is fueled by intense anxiety as well as an overwhelming desire to find relief.
You’re driving along your usual route home from work when you hit a little bump. What was that? You look in your rear view mirror but don’t see anything. You try to keep driving along, but your anxiety increases. It continues to climb until it’s unbearable.

You finally give in to your anxiety and turn around. You just need to double check to make sure you didn’t hit an animal or a person. You circle around and around until your anxiety decreases.

Yes this is what OCD is all about..

This is the OCD cycle.

And the symptoms completely differ from person to person..
What works for one person, will not work for another person..

See in my case , I'm not a well organised person.. but i have certain fears which makes me to do certain things repeatedly until my brain acknowledges it..

Take a look at this pic..

9490-ocd-obsessive-compulsive-disorder.jpg

So friends ,
I suggest u take good care of ur Mental health as well..
Person with PTSD are more likely to develop OCD and Misophonia..

If you or a loved one is living with OCD, don’t hesitate to reach out for help.

Keep one thing in mind
YOU'RE NOT ALONE..

Check out this article for more info:
https://psychcentral.com/ocd/ocd-cycle#next-steps

Last edited:

Matrix

Prakash using Alternate ID
Ovaru manidanumkum vityasam erkum. Adhe ppl virupu verupugalum adangum. Apadingra patchatil bayam and pazhaka vazhakam kuda siru vayathil erundu maaru padum. Edu mutrilum suzhnilai karanamaga amaindha vishyame. Puridhal and oppudhal matume erundal podhum. Nam vazhkaiyil idiye vizhundalum todachitu adutha velai paka poirvom.