What's new

PUZZLES

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I am driving a car without a speedometer. I should maintain a speed of 20 mph. Given unlimited time and unlimited fuel supply, how would I achieve this?

p.s: Requesting all to post puzzles/ questions in MAROON color only and use MAROON color for puzzles/questions only. Answers and Replies can be in normal color and text (black)

Last edited:

aaa2zzz

Ungalil Oruvan
Beta Squad
I would on cruise control in a car and set the speed as 20 mph if not I would use GPS accelerometer from my mobile phone or any other devices like smart watch while driving.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I would on cruise control in a car and set the speed as 20 mph if not I would use GPS accelerometer from my mobile phone or any other devices like smart watch while driving.
Could be, but what if no gadgets are allowed...

And i meant, Maroon color for puzzle questions ...👍 Replies can be in normal tone... Just want to differentiate the questions if someone scroll the thread later

Nethra

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

And i meant, Maroon color for puzzle questions ...👍 Replies can be in normal tone... Just want to differentiate the questions if someone scroll the thread later
Ithukku answer kanduppidichittingala? 👀😌

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
The one who gave me this puzzle is busy for the last few days... So, please be patient for the answer... Meanwhile let's keep racking our brains

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
So nice of you to change the font color 😍

aaa2zzz

Ungalil Oruvan
Beta Squad

Just we can achieve that by driving 20 miles per hour, i mean we need to drive slowly but exactly cover 20 miles in an hour. We have unlimited time and fuel supply so no need to worry about fuel outage. Speed can be varied within an hour but we should aim to cover 20 miles. 😊

Vanathi

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
1. Use google map to find speed
2. Take help from friend to drive his/her car in 20 kms speed and follow them
3. Calculate speed by finding time taken between two milestones (distance/rime taken) and keep a weight on accelerator which matches the speed. (provided no speed breakers or obstacles to disturb that weight)
4. wear a smart watch and karakaattakaran stylela fastaa thallitte polaam

5. Use odometer to find the distance travelled, divide it with time to find speed and maintain the speed to match with odometer

aaa2zzz

Ungalil Oruvan
Beta Squad
1. Use google map to find speed
2. Take help from friend to drive his/her car in 20 kms speed and follow them
3. Calculate speed by finding time taken between two milestones (distance/rime taken) and keep a weight on accelerator which matches the speed. (provided no speed breakers or obstacles to disturb that weight)
4. wear a smart watch and karakaattakaran stylela fastaa thallitte polaam

5. Use odometer to find the distance travelled, divide it with time to find speed and maintain the speed to match with odometer
All possibilities are given @Agnii Waiting for your reply, edhuna sakunthaladevi puzzle la irundhu eduthirparo? 🤔

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Hye @sita indha puzzle ku vidaiyai thaaa 🤭
I was thinking like, we can drive the car in a circle infinite times and calculate the time taken to reach the starting point each time (wrist watch)

But to calculate the speed, we need distance and time... So we should know the circumference of the circle... Any thoughts on how to calculate the distance?

I couldn't think beyond this idea... And then, Bigboss finale too keeping me occupied 😂

AramSei

Mutta Paiyan
Beta Squad
I am driving a car without a speedometer. I should maintain a speed of 20 mph. Given unlimited time and unlimited fuel supply, how would I achieve this?

p.s: Requesting all to post puzzles/ questions in MAROON color only and use MAROON color for puzzles/questions only. Answers and Replies can be in normal color and text (black)
Time paaka watch irukkuma?
Highways pona miles stones irukkum... watch irundha namba endha speed la porom nu kandupidikkalam... watch um illana... sun rise vechi dan kanakku podanum, time romba aaganum 20Mile speed kandu pidikka....