What's new

Repeat Bans under suspicious IP

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheRainMaker

I am getting banned repeatedly, and the alleged reason seems to be suspicious IP. I am not using a VPN. I would like know why my IP is suspicious...? Last registered user name that was banned is Dextron, on 25th sep.

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I am getting banned repeatedly, and the alleged reason seems to be suspicious IP. I am not using a VPN. I would like know why my IP is suspicious...? Last registered user name that was banned is Dextron, on 25th sep.
Screenshot 2022-09-25 042520.png

TheRainMaker

I repeat again i am not using a VPN neither a proxy. I am using a satellite internet connection. Unless I am causing inconvenience to other user or if there was a complaint against me i see no reason to be banned. Again it's your house, and it's your rules, it's just that there won't be guests anymore.

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
We have been in chat long enough to know when people bullshit their way saying satellite connection. When our chat servers detect VPN clearly because the ISP is an VPN source. We have banned 10000's of ip's like this over the years. If you think Your so called Satellite connection is being banned by the system because its an obvious VPN, then try launching your own satellite and get a new connection.

Until then Bye bye.

Status
Not open for further replies.