What's new

Forum Info Rules, panels and every other Discussion for Competition.

Hiroshi

It is very hard to get 3/4 of the total likes in any category on a single post
Not 3/4 th of the total likes @sita . In each category we have to select top most liked post and from that number of likes we have to set 3/4 th as cutoff.

For example in story category, maximum vote 8 thaa vangirkanga then 6 is the cutoff.

Meen

Not 3/4 th of the total likes @sita . In each category we have to select top most liked post and from that number of likes we have to set 3/4 th as cutoff.

For example in story category, maximum vote 8 thaa vangirkanga then 6 is the cutoff.
Ok 👌

Hiroshi

@Agnii , any one of the participant easily can get atleast 10 as maximum in each category. So cutoff is 8. There may not be chances for 8 false likes. Eventhough for their all post they cant get such false likes without our knowledge. In such worst foul play case we can consider only Beta users likes(kind of voting).

Why likes why not maximum like scorer directly?
  • As you said top scorer also able to get benefit from friends.
  • A more talented person, multiple post panirkaanga. But very minimal difference in 'likes' they got compared to top scorer then we should appreciate them too.
  • Most of the forum only users can't get favorism from chat users. In that case also this cutoff in like will be helpful.
  • Also motivating participants to show their talent. But No compulsion.
Why likes why not voting?
  • Voting and likes are similar. But likes allow multi vote. Voting can be controlled as single vote.
  • As per quality A participant with multiple post and maximum likes is different from a participant with singlepost and maximum likes. Both cant come for voting.
  • If there is tie will do voting.

But voting preferred by many users then we can go with that.

Hiroshi

Dear Friends,

As of now No one objecting my method of choosing Winner. I consider this as all your acceptance. So going to choose Winner based on best performance and maximum number of Likes.

In Poem, Story and Drawing Category undoubtedly only one person in each got Maximum 'Likes' scored in their single post and also leading in total number of 'Likes'. Its clear win.

But in Singing Needu and Anija got maximum Likes as 14 in their Individual post. Also Both of them scored more likes in their many posts.

So, going to choose the winner in Singing category by poll. Check the poll thread by Tomorrow (02.05.2023) and kindly Choose Deserved Winner.

Expecting All Beta users cooperation in selecting Winners And this only will encouraging me to conducting competitions further.

Thank you.

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Dear Friends,

As of now No one objecting my method of choosing Winner. I consider this as all your acceptance. So going to choose Winner based on best performance and maximum number of Likes.

In Poem, Story and Drawing Category undoubtedly only one person in each got Maximum 'Likes' scored in their single post and also leading in total number of 'Likes'. Its clear win.

But in Singing Needu and Anija got maximum Likes as 14 in their Individual post. Also Both of them scored more likes in their many posts.

So, going to choose the winner in Singing category by poll. Check the poll thread by Tomorrow (02.05.2023) and kindly Choose Deserved Winner.

Expecting All Beta users cooperation in selecting Winners And this only will encouraging me to conducting competitions further.

Thank you.
Our cooperation & extended support will always be there for U @Hiroshi

My hearty congratulations to all the deserved winners' on the category of Poems, Stories & Art making@Drawings

My best wishes to both the finalists @Needu @Anija on the Singing Category

Hope, we will be gettu know about the winner of this category by tmmw evening....!

Whomsoever, it may be my hearty congratulations and my best wishes for their splendid work outs they put for being a participator in this grand contest 🥰😍

Ending with happy note 🥰 Winners' / batch holders' / VIP / pro / title holders' doesnt matters for any type of candidates.... Taking part in such competition as an active participant's itself gave them a credit of winning more golden medals🥰

Enjoy my dears' 🥰🥰 tc cheers ❤🙌👍

Needu

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
I think I have voiced my concern long ago about this to Hiroshi. I felt actually bad that I had to post so many songs because you said it is a 'race'....this is not me for sure... talents cannot be picked like this... Eventhough I have so many questions coming to my mind I will not post any and heartily accept the final decision...Thank you for all the encouragement... CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERY PARTICIPANT 💐

Needu

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Dear Friends,

Thank you.
If you ask me, I would whole heartedly say Anija is the winner because she has truly put in her efforts in all the categories she participated , i loved all her poems and they were just brilliant and songs equally the same....and as far as my participation is concerned technically I felt could not really show the best in me as I was lost in numbers...hence my recommendation :D...I will only be more than happy for my dear friend Anija...honestly

Meen

If you ask me, I would whole heartedly say Anija is the winner because she has truly put in her efforts in all the categories she participated , i loved all her poems and they were just brilliant and songs equally the same....and as far as my participation is concerned technically I felt could not really show the best in me as I was lost in numbers...hence my recommendation :D...I will only be more than happy for my dear friend Anija...honestly
I agree with Needu. This round I also feel Anija is the winner for the massive effort she put in. And like others mentioned any more changes in rules (that are not based on likes) in the last minute would be unfair to people who put in a lot of effort. So for this round, completely agree with what @Hiroshi is doing.
For the next round, my suggestion would be to have a category for jury award for each category, where a panel or may be interested admins, can select a winner based on the quality alone. This is how many movies that dont do well commercially because of budget/marketing get good exposure and critical acclaims. We can follow the same I think.

Hiroshi

I think I have voiced my concern long ago about this to Hiroshi. I felt actually bad that I had to post so many songs because you said it is a 'race'....this is not me for sure... talents cannot be picked like this... Eventhough I have so many questions coming to my mind I will not post any and heartily accept the final decision...Thank you for all the encouragement... CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERY PARTICIPANT💐

April 22nd you were raised your concern. Appa nearly competition end ku vanthuttom. So rules change panninaa disoppoint aavanga. I know that. So Next month rules changes and theme irukkum. Competition shape ku varum nu naa reply panirnthe. Even minimum Likes cutoff irukka post only valid nu consider pannalam. At the same time if performance is low they can't get more likes in single post nu solirnthe. You may remember that too.

Now nothing has changed. As per my announment total number of 'Likes' method and as per users wish in performance basis also same person only become the Winner.

In Singing, you both are in same position. So tie then we will go for voting is also in existing Rule. As per that only we are now going to Voting.

Satisfying all users is not possible. All Have different kind of opinion. At the same time I am posting competition related informations openly. No hidden rules here from the begining. In my point of view Raising concerns about the known rules at last min of competition is unfair. Disappointed. If I am biased you guys can raise your concern. Or If my rules won't work then you might raised your voice before begining of the competition.

well, now also i am not changing any rule. Also As per users wish best performer only going to be elected.

Hiroshi

my suggestion would be to have a category for jury award for each category,
I already discussed about this with admin. They asked us to form a panel. Is it possible to form a panel that unbiased and trusted by everyone? If yes please everyone suggest the panel members of your wish. Will form that too.

My Aim is to continuously Talentshowcase should run in Our forum. Your Talents should shine here all the time. Thats it. If any other can Host this also I am ready to welcoming and helping them to host.

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
At the same time if performance is low they can't get more likes in single post nu solirnthe.
Sorry, this is not true. You may very well review all the posts in descending order in terms of number of likes. And if you still believe this to be true, fair enough!

In my point of view Raising concerns about the known rules at last min of competition is unfair.

I did not want to comment anything about the competition or the criteria for winner at the start though i was not in agreement. Had i done, good chances that it might have been taken as yet another post always criticising the rules for the game. Also, at the start it is tough to predict how all the users approach the contest with the liberty they gain from rules.

So, towards the fag end of the month, i quoted what has happened and what shouldn't be continued in upcoming contests.

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Is it possible to form a panel that unbiased and trusted by everyone?
Not possible. But much much better than deciding winner based on how many friends they have managed in chat/forum. Be it number of likes or Voting, people will always favour their friends.

Again i stress my point on forming a panel. This will eliminate the bias to a larger extent if not full. And my picks for the panelists are

1. Aadhini
2. Vanathi
3. Rajni

as i believe these 3 will not favour anyone and given the responsibility, they will honestly select the winners based on the quality of entries

Hiroshi

Again i stress my point on forming a panel.
Yes. If it is possible definitely will form a panel and conduct next compitition. Let us wait for other users suggestions regarding panalist and suggested panel members decision. After that need to get approval from Admins.

Needu

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
April 22nd you were raised your concern. Appa nearly competition end ku vanthuttom. So rules change panninaa disoppoint aavanga. I know that. So Next month rules changes and theme irukkum. Competition shape ku varum nu naa reply panirnthe. Even minimum Likes cutoff irukka post only valid nu consider pannalam. At the same time if performance is low they can't get more likes in single post nu solirnthe. You may remember that too.

Now nothing has changed. As per my announment total number of 'Likes' method and as per users wish in performance basis also same person only become the Winner.

In Singing, you both are in same position. So tie then we will go for voting is also in existing Rule. As per that only we are now going to Voting.

Satisfying all users is not possible. All Have different kind of opinion. At the same time I am posting competition related informations openly. No hidden rules here from the begining. In my point of view Raising concerns about the known rules at last min of competition is unfair. Disappointed. If I am biased you guys can raise your concern. Or If my rules won't work then you might raised your voice before begining of the competition.

well, now also i am not changing any rule. Also As per users wish best performer only going to be elected.
Take it easy friend...I just touched upon matter of fact things...not to initiate an argument or blame you for anything ...I totally appreciate your intentions and your efforts in conducting the competition without any bias and kudos to you for that...i just shared my views , which may or may not be agreeable...so dont worry ...i am with you :)(y)

Meen

Not possible. But much much better than deciding winner based on how many friends they have managed in chat/forum. Be it number of likes or Voting, people will always favour their friends.

Again i stress my point on forming a panel. This will eliminate the bias to a larger extent if not full. And my picks for the panelists are

1. Aadhini
2. Vanathi
3. Rajni

as i believe these 3 will not favour anyone and given the responsibility, they will honestly select the winners based on the quality of entries
I agree with a panel, but I disagree with members. My suggestion
1. Aadhini
2. Vanathi
3. Someone Else who is not very active in forum or games.

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
We will conclude the Panel list based on the comments and whom we feel would be unbiased. Since all the suggestions have come down to panel list we will bring that in. But the members in the panel will be down to us. thanks for suggestions.