Share the best of 2023

• Thread starter Ohmylove
  • Start date
  • Watchers 6

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Enna language idhu?
Ungalukku indha forum la irukka 4 ilam kandrugal pathi already sollirken... As usual, neenga marandhuruppinga... Andha comment kandupidichu, andha ilam kandrugal yaarunu kandupidicha, mela sollirkka vishayam puriyum

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Ungalukku indha forum la irukka 4 ilam kandrugal pathi already sollirken... As usual, neenga marandhuruppinga... Andha comment kandupidichu, andha ilam kandrugal yaarunu kandupidicha, mela sollirkka vishayam puriyum
Lol neenga enkitta sollavae illa😐

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Lol neenga enkitta sollavae illa😐
This is where I use the reference of Sherlock Holmes for the second time which I have told you on the day when I used it for the second time... Just to tell you that you keep forgetting things just like you did with SH

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Use pannanumaenu use panna koodathu.Btw which Sherlock holmes you are referring to ? Series or movie?

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
This is where I use the reference of Sherlock Holmes for the second time which I have told you on the day when I used it for the second time... Just to tell you that you keep forgetting things just like you did with SH
Nan ketadhuku answer pannama, samandhamey illama answer panra ore aal neengalathan irupeenga

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Nan ketadhuku answer pannama, samandhamey illama answer panra ore aal neengalathan irupeenga
Inga kaaranangal illama edhuvume nadakkaradhu illa ... there are only 2 possibilities

1. Things we understand
2. Things that we don't process in mind

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Narayana, indha kosu tholla thaangalaaye

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
OML would be like, adei na enna topic la thread open pannen, neenga ennada discuss panreenga

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Use pannanumaenu use panna koodathu.Btw which Sherlock holmes you are referring to ? Series or movie?
Lol, idhaiyave ippodhan ketkaringalaa... Too late madam... Sarithharathha konjam thirumbi paarunga... Naa adhai eppo, enga sollirkenu paarunga... Ithana naal kalichu, ipdi vandhu question ketkaradhu nyaayamanu yosinga...

Tbh, if you work on what I hav told now, you wouldnt want me to answer this... Yet the pblm with you is that you would look up to me to answer

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Hai every one

Share your best things happened in 2023 in chat and real life too

Let cheers the moments 😍😍
2023 didn't start well. Was sick the very first day. Hope it ends well with fun unlimited. 4 more days to go. Let's see..

In chat/forum, happen to know few people and it's good to know them better each day. Hope 2024 to be the best. Will see .