What's new

Trying to fall off and move - E-Diary

UngalVirupam

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
A sigh of relief found a platform for me as the weeks melt away and the emptiness consumes me. I am not interested in poetry because she is in all my thoughts. I'm trying to move here only with the words that are pouring out inside me to mock me and deceive me into silence. I am trying to post on this site, even if the posts are unattractive.

1.jpg

Part 1 : O-ve Soon

MASK

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
A sigh of relief found a platform for me as the weeks melt away and the emptiness consumes me. I am not interested in poetry because she is in all my thoughts. I'm trying to move here only with the words that are pouring out inside me to mock me and deceive me into silence. I am trying to post on this site, even if the posts are unattractive.

View attachment 4455

269D4EA4-97D0-4529-9241-5FCD2B39EE7F.jpeg

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Why do u sound so dull
This doesn't suit you..

Come on yuvi,
We are never gonna put u down,
Write down ur thoughts..

I have always told u to post.. ( thoughts la ethuku unattractive varanum?!! It's different from person to person bro )

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

View attachment 4455

We miss you Yuvi 😔😔