What's new

Resolved Unable to login using laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

vidya_vidya

Hello Admin/Team,

I tried to log in using my laptop, but I was unable to do so. An error message appeared, stating that a VPN was detected and advising me to turn off the VPN to continue. However, I am not using any VPN. Currently, I am using my mobile device to log in, but I would prefer to use my laptop for convenience. Although I am not in a hurry, I am reporting this issue to better understand why I am unable to log in via my laptop. I am using the Chrome browser. Is there anything I can do to fix this issue? Please help at your convenience.

Thanks!

Narakasura

Hello Admin/Team,

I tried to log in using my laptop, but I was unable to do so. An error message appeared, stating that a VPN was detected and advising me to turn off the VPN to continue. However, I am not using any VPN. Currently, I am using my mobile device to log in, but I would prefer to use my laptop for convenience. Although I am not in a hurry, I am reporting this issue to better understand why I am unable to log in via my laptop. I am using the Chrome browser. Is there anything I can do to fix this issue? Please help at your convenience.

Thanks!
Hi Vidya,
I faced the same issue once and it was because I used my company laptop. Some companies install VPN by default. I don't know if u r in this case, just wanted to expose my experience. Good luck.

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello Admin/Team,

Thanks!
Let us clearly know what internet are you using. So that we could see what we can help you with.

vidya_vidya

Hi Vidya,
I faced the same issue once and it was because I used my company laptop. Some companies install VPN by default. I don't know if u r in this case, just wanted to expose my experience. Good luck.
I see yeah I was trying to use office laptop. That is what people in the chat also suggested. Maybe I will try log in using my personal laptop and see. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.