What's new

Unable to login

Status
Not open for further replies.

SummaFun

Unable to login with emailor user name not found solludhu ... that too i opened the page from verified email link
email verification done.. still email verification venum solluthu. can you check
--- email link--
SummaFun, in order to complete your registration or reactivate your account at Chat2Friends Forum, you need to confirm your email address by clicking the button below.

Confirm your email

Wanderer

Unable to login with emailor user name not found solludhu ... that too i opened the page from verified email link
email verification done.. still email verification venum solluthu. can you check
--- email link--
SummaFun, in order to complete your registration or reactivate your account at Chat2Friends Forum, you need to confirm your email address by clicking the button below.

Confirm your email
Hi,
Have checked status of your account, Your Email is not verified yet ...
We request you to share confirmation of verification, If you feel its done ..
If you have issues, you can go to settings and can resend verification link again and complete the verification

SummaFun

hi, thanks for he reply.. I could not find resend link in the settings page. can you tell me where it is?
mean time I have clikced the confirm email link from teh email and still getting the same error.
Can you send the link again? or activate my account?
Can you Pease help
Thanks

Attachments

• dderere.JPG
    dderere.JPG
    92.9 KB · Views: 5
  • erere.JPG
    erere.JPG
    22.7 KB · Views: 5

Wanderer

hi, thanks for he reply.. I could not find resend link in the settings page. can you tell me where it is?
mean time I have clikced the confirm email link from teh email and still getting the same error.
Can you send the link again? or activate my account?
Can you Pease help
Thanks
Hope your Issue is pertaining to chat !! we will delete ur nick and you can re register again !!! What SS you shared here is of forum one ...

Status
Not open for further replies.