What's new

Which story left an impression on your heart? Part-2

Which story left an impression on your heart?

• மனங்களில் கணங்கள்

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Entangled Love

• Mudhal nee, mudivum nee

• M for Meena

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Hey Everyone:

How to Vote:
- Read through the February Love Stories thread.
- Cast your vote for the story that touched your heart the most.
- The winner will be announced once the voting period is over.

Olive

Why am i not able to vote any of the stories?

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Why am i not able to vote any of the stories?
Looks like only Beta squad members can vote..

Pls type in here, the title of the story you want to vote

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Winner of "February Love Stories: A Journey of Hearts" Storytelling Competition

We are thrilled to announce that @Agnii has been crowned the best Narrator in our "February Love Stories: A Journey of Hearts" storytelling competition! His captivating tale, titled *Love Thicker Than Blood*, stole the hearts of our audience and earned him the well-deserved title.

We extend our heartfelt appreciation to everyone who participated in this competition, pouring their hearts and souls into their narratives. Thanks to @Meen , @Assistantdon , @Ancio and @Olive for their dedication and cooperation throughout the event.

Your creativity and passion have truly made this journey of love stories memorable. Congratulations to @Agnii and a big thank you to all participants! 🎉

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Winner of "February Love Stories: A Journey of Hearts" Storytelling Competition

We are thrilled to announce that @Agnii has been crowned the best Narrator in our "February Love Stories: A Journey of Hearts" storytelling competition! His captivating tale, titled *Love Thicker Than Blood*, stole the hearts of our audience and earned him the well-deserved title.

We extend our heartfelt appreciation to everyone who participated in this competition, pouring their hearts and souls into their narratives. Thanks to @Meen , @Assistantdon , @Ancio and @Olive for their dedication and cooperation throughout the event.

Your creativity and passion have truly made this journey of love stories memorable. Congratulations to @Agnii and a big thank you to all participants! 🎉
Thanks Goodie. It was a good one month, kept us occupied. And neenga kodutha scenarios ellam nalla irundhuchu.

Neraiyya time deadline ku apram post pannen, rules laam sariya follow pannala... Aanalum periya manasu panni, endha story yum disqualify pannama kanakkula eduthukittinga 😂

I am glad that my story was liked by all ❤️ Notice pannen, vote panna ellaroda Top 3 la yum adhu irundhuchu, if not the topmost... Thank you everyone for that

Stories post panna ellorkum ennoda wishes @Assistantdon @Ancio @Meen @Olive and @Goodie. Ella stories um unique and superb ah irundhuchu 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

Olive

Thanks Goodie. It was a good one month, kept us occupied. And neenga kodutha scenarios ellam nalla irundhuchu.

Neraiyya time deadline ku apram post pannen, rules laam sariya follow pannala... Aanalum periya manasu panni, endha story yum disqualify pannama kanakkula eduthukittinga 😂

I am glad that my story was liked by all ❤️ Notice pannen, vote panna ellaroda Top 3 la yum adhu irundhuchu, if not the topmost... Thank you everyone for that

Stories post panna ellorkum ennoda wishes @Assistantdon @Ancio @Meen @Olive and @Goodie. Ella stories um unique and superb ah irundhuchu 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Congratulations agnii.. mellun mellum valareh en vazhtukal..

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
So March month ku ethum competition ilaya @Goodie
Vachiduvome. BigBoss Don nukae uriyadhu, but peole are not interested in joining now. So let Don start BB if people start coming up.

BB la irundhu konjam ideas suttu pudhu game start panlamanu yosikiren, ofcourse only with @Assistantdon permission. Atleast, 2 months run aagura maari. And again we need participants. Square root ta pidichitu vandha maari, neengalum cube root pudichitu vaanga.

Game title suggestions pls? And will post an update soon. Once we have enough number of participants, let's begin

Last edited: