What's new

Why does it have to be in English??

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
IMG_20220108_121940.jpg

Hi , Hello ADMIN ji
Good afternoon..

Why does it have to be posted only in ENGLISH??
Why cant we post it in Tamil..
I'm sure not everyone are able to understand what we post (if the post is completely in English)

I just wanted to make a thoughtful post, but thats when i noticed this..

தமிழ் எழுத்துக்களில் உள்ள உணர்வுப்பூர்வமான எண்ணங்களை, ஆங்கிலத்தில் கொண்டு வர முடியாது Ji..

தமிழில் கூட நாங்க thoughtful discussion செய்ய முடியுமே?

I guess that the reason for this may be because of old forums chit chats that happened under the column "Mindbox"..

I'm sure it wont happen again..
Can u pls allow us to post in tamil..
So everyone will be benefitted..

I have shared a beautiful msg under the title BLUE WHALE..

YOU CAN CHECK ON IT..
I want everyone to get good msgs through thoughtful posts.. if u allow us to type in Tamil then it will be very much useful..

It's my suggestion Ji..
You're the deciding authority..

Thank you for reading brother..
Have a nice day..
- GG🙂🙂

@Chat2Friends

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
View attachment 169

Hi , Hello ADMIN ji
Good afternoon..

I'm sure not everyone are able to understand what we post (if the post is completely in English)

தமிழ் எழுத்துக்களில் உள்ள உணர்வுப்பூர்வமான எண்ணங்களை, ஆங்கிலத்தில் கொண்டு வர முடியாது Ji..

I guess that the reason for this may be because of old forums chit chats that happened under the column "Mindbox"..

YOU CAN CHECK ON IT..
I want everyone to get good msgs through thoughtful posts.. if u allow us to type in Tamil then it will be very much useful..

It's my suggestion Ji..

Have a nice day..
- GG🙂🙂

@Chat2Friends
சமத்தே, 🥰🥰 good msg தான் i can accept your views🥰 but, inga new forum la mind box lingustic restrictions ku namma dan main reason da 😒

IDHU dan, main karanamah ADMINS team solluvanga !! I am sure about it ---- coz, pazhaiya forum ah poratti patheyna u can incur adhula nama evalo damage seiya mudiyumo avalo damage mindbox threadla pannitome 😜 so, let us develop our commucative skills ah idhu amaiyatumae!!!

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
சமத்தே, 🥰🥰 good msg தான் i can accept your views🥰 but, inga new forum la mind box lingustic restrictions ku namma dan main reason da 😒

IDHU dan, main karanamah ADMINS team solluvanga !! I am sure about it ---- coz, pazhaiya forum ah poratti patheyna u can incur adhula nama evalo damage seiya mudiyumo avalo damage mindbox threadla pannitome 😜 so, let us develop our commucative skills ah idhu amaiyatumae!!!
Okay nanba

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Puriuthu nanba I agree that we made chit chats there.. but I'm sure it wont happen again.. but I'm okay if it's in English.. no problem for me..

I just wanted everyone to understand the msg.. that's all nanba..

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Okay nanba
As அட்மின் Head said that day to U, நாம new technologies new changes ku பழகிக்கலாம் 🥰🥰🥰 da சமத்தே 🥰🥰🥰

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Puriuthu nanba I agree that we made chit chats there.. but I'm sure it wont happen again.. but I'm okay if it's in English.. no problem for me..

I just wanted everyone to understand the msg.. that's all nanba..
Lets we hope for best!!! We leave this to Admins panel about their views 🥰🥰🥰 my dear ❤🥰chamathey ❤🥰

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Lets we hope for best!!! We leave this to Admins panel about their views 🥰🥰🥰 my dear ❤🥰chamathey ❤🥰
To be frank
I had no idea that we shouldn't talk normally on a daily basis in Mindbox..

I thought Mindbox is for the ppl on forum to talk with their friends and to express their views and thoughts.. that's why I chatted there.. if not I would not have done it .. yeah like u said..
Rest in admins hands ..

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
To be frank
I had no idea that we shouldn't talk normally on a daily basis in Mindbox..

I thought Mindbox is for the ppl on forum to talk with their friends and to express their views and thoughts.. that's why I chatted there.. if not I would not have done it .. yeah like u said..
Rest in admins hands ..
Yeah!! my dear ❤🥰CHAMATHEY❤🥰 ---- "mindbox" thread has been created by ADMINS in our forum just to share our personal problems and our own perspectives dear 🥰🥰 not to share n express all our views n thoughts ---- its belonging to one's not to all ---- means a way/platform of sharing their inner problems with all of us!!! Its not only your mistake da to chat out there but, knowingly or unkowingly its happened by all of us... That's why ---- in new C2F forum the "mind box" thread has been designed like this 😊 so, dont blame on Urself for anything 🥰 stay happy 😊 smile pls 🥰❤ CHAMATHEY 😃 Hope, u can understand da!!

Chat2Friends

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
View attachment 169

Hi , Hello ADMIN ji
Good afternoon..

YOU CAN CHECK ON IT..

It's my suggestion Ji..

Have a nice day..
- GG🙂🙂

@Chat2Friends
Mindbox has been made common for all language users. That is the reason. If in-case a person who can't read Tamil or understand Tamil reads it, it would make no sense to them.

YOU CAN CHECK ON IT..
I'm sure English can also be used to share thoughtful posts.

Chat2friends forum and chat is not exclusive only to Tamil community, its open for all language speakers.

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Mindbox has been made common for all language users. That is the reason. If in-case a person who can't read Tamil or understand Tamil reads it, it would make no sense to them.

I'm sure English can also be used to share thoughtful posts.

Chat2friends forum and chat is not exclusive only to Tamil community, its open for all language speakers.
U Clearly explained 🥰🥰❤ Op ji!!👌