What's new

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT- APRIL '23

Hiroshi

Dear All,

I was very happy to host the competition and was amazed by the incredible indescribable talent of all the participants.
Thanks to @Chat2Friends for giving me this opportunity.

My sincere thanks to everyone who 'Liked' and voted for the Participants.

Thanks to @Needu, @Anija, @Argus and @Agnii for sweet songs and great posts.

@agamahilan, @MASK, @sita and @Ohmylove participated with great enthusiasm. Thank you very much for your valuable poems and stories.

@Amour, you captured all our hearts in one post. Beautiful paintings. In fact it is a great feast for our eyes. Thank you for your great participation.

@Balan72 and @nancy's poems adorn our pageant like a diamond. Thank you for your wonderful contribution.

Thanks to @Vennilaa, @Iraavanan and @RajNi for showing interest.

Heartfelt thanks to @Aadhini for maintaining the thread.

Now, it's our great pleasure to announce this month's winners.

The Winners Are,

Rhymester - Anija 💐
Tremendous Artist - Amour 💐
Songster - Anija 💐

WordSmith - Anija 💐

Congratulations to all The Winners!!!

I look forward to continued cooperation from users in the future as well.

Thank You All 🙏

Hiroshi

அன்புள்ள அனைவருக்கும் வணக்கம்.

போட்டியை நடத்துவதில் நான் மிகவும் மகிழ்ச்சியடைந்தேன். பங்கேற்பாளர்கள் அனைவரின் அசாத்தியமான விவரிக்க முடியாத திறமையைக் கண்டு வியப்படைந்தேன்.
இந்த வாய்ப்பை எனக்கு வழங்கிய @Chat2Friends க்கு நன்றி.

பங்கேற்பாளர்களுக்கு 'Like' செய்து, வாக்களித்த அனைவருக்கும் எனது மனமார்ந்த நன்றிகள்.

இனிமையான பாடல்கள் மற்றும் அதிக அளவிளான இடுகைகளில் தன் பல திறமைகளை வெளிப்படுத்திய @Needu, @Anija, @Argus மற்றும் @Agnii அவர்களுக்கு நன்றி.

@agamahilan , @MASK, @sita மற்றும் @Ohmylove மிகவும் ஆர்வத்துடன் கலந்துகொண்டனர். உங்கள் மதிப்புமிக்க கவிதைகளுக்கும் கதைகளுக்கும் மிக்க நன்றி.

@Amour தன் ஒரே பதிவில் எங்கள் அனைவரின் மனதையும் கவர்ந்தீர்கள். உங்கள் அழகான ஓவியங்கள் உண்மையில் எங்களின் கண்களுக்கு விருந்து. உங்கள் சிறப்பான பங்கேற்புக்கு நன்றி.

@Balan72 மற்றும் @Nanci யின் கவிதைகள் எங்கள் போட்டியை வைரம் போல அலங்கரிக்கின்றன. உங்கள் அற்புதமான இறுதி நேர பங்களிப்புக்கு நன்றி.

ஆர்வம் காட்டிய @Vennilaa, @RajNi மற்றும் @Iraavanan அவர்களுக்கும் நன்றி.

தன் இக்கட்டான வேலைகளுக்கிடையில் தொடரைப் பராமரித்த @Aadhini க்கு மனமார்ந்த நன்றி.

இப்போது, இந்த மாத வெற்றியாளர்களை அறிவிப்பதில் மிக்க மகிழ்ச்சி.

வெற்றியாளர்கள் பின்வருமாறு :

Rhymester - Anija 💐
Songster - Anija 💐

WordSmith - Anija 💐

வெற்றி பெற்ற அனைவருக்கும் என் மனமார்ந்த வாழ்த்துக்கள்!!!

எதிர்காலத்திலும் பயனர்களிடமிருந்து தொடர் ஒத்துழைப்பை எதிர்பார்க்கிறேன். நன்றி!!!

Hari

Dear All,

I was very happy to host the competition and was amazed by the incredible indescribable talent of all the participants.

@agamahilan, @MASK, @sita and @Ohmylove participated with great enthusiasm. Thank you very much for your valuable poems and stories.

@Amour, you captured all our hearts in one post. Beautiful paintings. In fact it is a great feast for our eyes. Thank you for your great participation.

@Balan72 and @nancy's poems adorn our pageant like a diamond. Thank you for your wonderful contribution.

The Winners Are,

Rhymester - Anija 💐
Songster - Anija 💐

WordSmith - Anija 💐

Thank You All 🙏
Congrats kani and peiiiii paatiiiii 💐🥳

Meen

@Hiroshi GREAT JOB HOSTING!! Looking forward for the next one and this month’s theme.
Also, Usain Bolt avar oda peak form la irukra apo postion 2 and 3 thaan yaaru win panra nu competition irukum. 😂

Athu maathuri inga we know 1st will be Anija, 2 and 3 yaaru nu soleerunga, already count panteenga na

Agnii

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Dear All,

The Winners Are,

Rhymester - Anija 💐
Songster - Anija 💐

WordSmith - Anija 💐

Thank You All 🙏
Congrats @Amour and @Anija for winning the titles 👏👏👏
Amour - Da Vinci sethutaar nu evanda sonnadhu😂

And congratulations to all the participants especially @Argus for the song marathon 😂 it was really fun... @Needu for those many songs though you mentioned it wasn't your thing to participate in such a race. That's what the competition brings out from us, pushing our limits and the comfort zone!

I really enjoyed @sita and @agamahilan Poems and stories. They were really good, meaningful. @Vennilaa spurred with songs and stories, well-done da👏 @RajNi did a cameo with her songs, nice ones superstar!

@Hiroshi you have done a tremendous job in successfully conducting the competition, i know that tracking votes would be really tiresome yet you never looked tired in creating the leaderboard👍Kudos 🎉

Looking forward to more!

Last edited:

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Congratulations to everyone 🥰❤ whom participated in this grand contest 🥰...

Spl congratz to @Anija whom won not only this grand contest in all the three fields but also won all our c2f users' hearts🥰❤by your extraordinary poems 🥰❤.....!

@Amour ur art skills were awsum 😍❤ happy for u guys 🥰🥰

Its a right tym to celebrate so take this sweet and 🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫 have some party.. ❤🥰

My hearty wishes to all our friends' for being an active participants in this contest....!

@Hiroshi very much happy for your splendid🙏 efforts 🙏🥰 keep on rocking in anchoring like this...❤😍 Our support will be always there for U...!

Nethra

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Dear All,

The Winners Are,

Rhymester - Anija 💐
Songster - Anija 💐

WordSmith - Anija 💐

Thank You All 🙏
Seeing only now .. very late😅 yet heartfelt wishes to everyone 👏👏
images - 2023-06-03T155706.674.jpeg