What's new

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT FOR DIWALI GALATTA CONTEST

Wanderer

Dear All,

We take Immense Pleasure in congratulating winners and whoever participated and supported this event !!!
We welcome everyone to share their ideas to our inbox !!

You can find all participants Stories here :

https://www.chat2friends.com/forum/index.php?threads/diwali-galatta-contest.1862/

Hello, We are Thrilled and Happy to Announce @Nilapapaa as Best CHEF of C2F, @Amour as Best ARTIST of C2F, @Goodgirl as Best TECHY of C2F. @Nilapapaa, @Goodgirl will be Given Winner Badge in Forum (She already a VIP user in Chat) @Amour will be Given Winner Badge in Forum and will be Upgraded to VIP in Chat

Heartiest congratulations to the winners @Nilapapaa @Goodgirl @Amour and we have credited 200 Points for them and all the participants @Needu and @Mathangi For Continuous participation of all 5 weeks across categories @Nanci @Selenophile @Udanpirapu @Theju and @sita we Credited 50 Points for participation.

You can Look out our forum Page for More competitions every month from and you are welcome to participate and share your ideas !! Happy Chatting !!!

1670030256120.png

1670030804338.png

1670030296104.png

Attachments

• 1670029712279.png
    1670029712279.png
    388.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 1670030174310.png
    1670030174310.png
    530.9 KB · Views: 3

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Thank you @Wanderer 🍫🍫 @Hiroshi 🍫🍫 for the contest and Thank you @Insomniac 🍫🍫 for the credits.. πŸ’πŸ’

Special thanks to those who casted their votes for me..
🧑 @Aadhini
πŸ’› @aaa2zzz
🧑 @aNt29
πŸ’› @Assistantdon
🧑 @Nilapapaa
πŸ’› @Ohmylove
🧑 @Oraya
πŸ’› @RajNi
🧑 @Rathai
πŸ’› @UngalVirupam

Thank you so much β™₯️β™₯️

My hearty wishes to @Amour 😍😍 and @Nilapapaa 😘😘

πŸ€—πŸ€— @Needu πŸ€—πŸ€— @Mathangi ,
it was so happy participating with you both, I'm sharing this title and happiness with you both, you equally deserve it.. β™₯️β™₯️ lots of love

PS: Special thanks to my "Idhayam" team members πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ for giving me wonderful contents to make memes

Nilapapaa

chutti ponnu
Beta Squad
Thank you @Wanderer 🍫🍫 @Hiroshi 🍫🍫 for the contest and Thank you @Insomniac 🍫🍫 for the credits.. πŸ’πŸ’

🧑 @Aadhini
πŸ’› @aaa2zzz
🧑 @aNt29
πŸ’› @Assistantdon
🧑 @Nilapapaa
πŸ’› @Ohmylove
🧑 @Oraya
πŸ’› @RajNi
🧑 @Rathai
πŸ’› @UngalVirupam

it was so happy participating with you both, I'm sharing this title and happiness with you both, you equally deserve it.. β™₯️β™₯️ lots of love

PS: Special thanks to my "Idhayam" team members πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ for giving me wonderful contents to make memes
Thanks sis 😍 and congratsπŸŽ‰

Nilapapaa

chutti ponnu
Beta Squad
Dear All,

We take Immense Pleasure in congratulating winners and whoever participated and supported this event !!!
We welcome everyone to share their ideas to our inbox !!

You can find all participants Stories here :

https://www.chat2friends.com/forum/index.php?threads/diwali-galatta-contest.1862/

Hello, We are Thrilled and Happy to Announce @Nilapapaa as Best CHEF of C2F, @Amour as Best ARTIST of C2F, @Goodgirl as Best TECHY of C2F. @Nilapapaa, @Goodgirl will be Given Winner Badge in Forum (She already a VIP user in Chat) @Amour will be Given Winner Badge in Forum and will be Upgraded to VIP in Chat

Heartiest congratulations to the winners @Nilapapaa @Goodgirl @Amour and we have credited 200 Points for them and all the participants @Needu and @Mathangi For Continuous participation of all 5 weeks across categories @Nanci @Selenophile @Udanpirapu @Theju and @sita we Credited 50 Points for participation.

You can Look out our forum Page for More competitions every month from and you are welcome to participate and share your ideas !! Happy Chatting !!!

View attachment 6120

View attachment 6122

View attachment 6121
Dankoo all... As u all know I'm very very passionate about cooking and that's y I'm so happy to receive this badge... It really means a lot.... And it came to me as a birthday surprise ... eee so double santhosham.. Thanks to everyone who recognized the talent in me.Most of u have seen the playful side of me but I have serious goals in life pertaining to cooking... I take this as a stepping stone.. Thanks for the motivation.. Love u all.... Though the badge and award counts I would consider everyone winners for putting in sincere efforts.So congratulations everyone... HifiπŸ™Œ

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Dankoo all... As u all know I'm very very passionate about cooking and that's y I'm so happy to receive this badge... It really means a lot.... And it came to me as a birthday surprise ... eee so double santhosham.. Thanks to everyone who recognized the talent in me.Most of u have seen the playful side of me but I have serious goals in life pertaining to cooking... I take this as a stepping stone.. Thanks for the motivation.. Love u all.... Though the badge and award counts I would consider everyone winners for putting in sincere efforts.So congratulations everyone... HifiπŸ™Œ
Like u said i have always seen ur naughty side 😘😘 and never knew that u are this matured.. ur choice of words say it.. and i can totally understand ur passion for cooking.. my best wishes dear !! β™₯️β™₯️

Nilapapaa

chutti ponnu
Beta Squad
Like u said i have always seen ur naughty side 😘😘 and never knew that u are this matured.. ur choice of words say it.. and i can totally understand ur passion for cooking.. my best wishes dear !! β™₯️β™₯️
Thanku sis😘

aaa2zzz

Ungalil Oruvan
Beta Squad

🧑 @Aadhini
πŸ’› @aaa2zzz
🧑 @aNt29
πŸ’› @Assistantdon
🧑 @Nilapapaa
πŸ’› @Ohmylove
🧑 @Oraya
πŸ’› @RajNi
🧑 @Rathai
πŸ’› @UngalVirupam

Congratulations πŸŽŠπŸ‘ techy girl