What's new

WINNER ANNOUNCEMENT FOR PHOTOGRAPHY CONTEST - NATURE DOESN’T NEED PEOPLE, PEOPLE NEED NATURE

Wanderer

Dear All,

We take Immense Pleasure in congratulating winners and whoever participated and supported this event !!!
You can Look forward for more such contests in future !! and we welcome everyone to share their ideas for the same to our inbox as well !!

You can find all participants Photographs here :

https://www.chat2friends.com/forum/index.php?threads/photography-contest.1416/

Hello, We are Thrilled and Happy to Announce Nilapapaa (Nilavaalukutty) as the winner of the Photogrpahy contest entitled NATURE DOESN’T NEED PEOPLE, PEOPLE NEED NATURE. As Nilapapaa is a VIP already, She Gets Winner Badge.

Heartiest congratulations to the winner, Nilapapaa, Assistant Don and Theju(Crystal) for securing second and third Position and all the participants (Cruze (Nilavvv), Ophelia, AlfaRomeo).

You can Look out our Forum Page for More competitions every month from and you are welcome to participate and share your ideas !! Happy Chatting !!!

1656733272782.png

1657011001911.png

Last edited:

Theju

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Cn
Dear All,

We take Immense Pleasure in congratulating winners and whoever participated and supported this event !!!
You can Look forward for more such contests in future !! and we welcome everyone to share their ideas for the same to our inbox as well !!

Hello, We are Thrilled and Happy to Announce Nilapapaa (Nilavaalukutty) as the winner of the Photogrpahy contest entitled NATURE DOESN’T NEED PEOPLE, PEOPLE NEED NATURE. As Nilapapaa is a VIP already, She Gets Winner Badge.

Heartiest congratulations to the winner, Nilapapaa, Assistant Don and Theju(Crystal) for securing second and third Position and all the participants (Cruze (Nilavvv), Ophelia, AlfaRomeo).

You can Look out our Forum Page for More competitions every month from and you are welcome to participate and share your ideas !! Happy Chatting !!!

View attachment 3418
Great @Nilapapaa 🥰🥰🥰 congrats dear🥳💗💗💗
Congrats @Assistantdon 🥳👏👏👏and best wishes to all participants @cruze Adipoli☺☺ ,@AlfaRomeo 😇😇and @Ophelia 👏👏👏💐

Last edited:

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Dear All,

View attachment 3418
Superb 🥰❤ contest wanduu mamz 🥰👌👌👌

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Dear All,

View attachment 3418
டேய் தங்கம் 🥰😍 அண்ணா is very much happy to see your winner badge 🥰😍 எவளோ happy தெரியுமா 🥰😍 டேய் தங்கம்!!! Congratulations 🥰😍my dear செல்ல kutty 🥰😍 very pleasure seeing you as winner of this contest!!!

My hearty congratulations to rest of the participants mainly @AlfaRomeo @Assistantdon @Theju 🥰

@Assistantdon happy for your winning moment in this contest 🥰❤ actually, all your photos were really awsum ❤🥰 secured second position❤🥰 👌👌👌👍

@Theju dei, very much happy for Ur involvement in each and every contests which admins over here are arranging such a nice platform for exhibiting all ours inner talents ❤🥰 and you are excelling it very applaudly 🥰❤ happy for your winning moment in this contest too🥰😍 @Theju as your sweet buddy here am registering that here we are having a multitalented person whom she is exhibiting all her inner built abilities thru' her atmost knowledge!! 😍❤ happy for you my dear....🥰

Happy for all the contestants whom they were taking part in this wonderful contest ❤🥰 congratulations to all my dears!!😍

Thank you to the C2F crew for being conducting such an innovative contests to all of us... 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😊🥰😍🥰😍😊

Nilapapaa

chutti ponnu
Beta Squad
Dear All,

View attachment 3418
Thankyou

Nilapapaa

chutti ponnu
Beta Squad
Dear All,

View attachment 3418
Hai all
Thanks to everyone. This started off playfully as I always am. Feeling exicted... I extend my heartfelt thankfulness and consider myself lucky for the prize given by you. Congratulations to all the participants. Participation is more important than winning..
So all of the participants are winners.Cheerssssssssss....
Thanks to everyone of u who voted for me... Thanks to all the admins... You really work hard to keep us entertained here.
Ada ponga pa ithuku mela formalaa pesa mudiyathu. Nila's style la solanumnaaaa thank vooo all..... Eeeeee..(pinkuripu winners ku poricha koli parotta kodunga next time)

Last edited:

Nilapapaa

chutti ponnu
Beta Squad
டேய் தங்கம் 🥰😍 அண்ணா is very much happy to see your winner badge 🥰😍 எவளோ happy தெரியுமா 🥰😍 டேய் தங்கம்!!! Congratulations 🥰😍my dear செல்ல kutty 🥰😍 very pleasure seeing you as winner of this contest!!!

My hearty congratulations to rest of the participants mainly @AlfaRomeo @Assistantdon @Theju 🥰

@Assistantdon happy for your winning moment in this contest 🥰❤ actually, all your photos were really awsum ❤🥰 secured second position❤🥰 👌👌👌👍

@Theju dei, very much happy for Ur involvement in each and every contests which admins over here are arranging such a nice platform for exhibiting all ours inner talents ❤🥰 and you are excelling it very applaudly 🥰❤ happy for your winning moment in this contest too🥰😍 @Theju as your sweet buddy here am registering that here we are having a multitalented person whom she is exhibiting all her inner built abilities thru' her atmost knowledge!! 😍❤ happy for you my dear....🥰

Happy for all the contestants whom they were taking part in this wonderful contest ❤🥰 congratulations to all my dears!!😍

Thank you to the C2F crew for being conducting such an innovative contests to all of us... 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏😊🥰😍🥰😍😊
Thanks anna

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Congratulations @Nilapapaa for ur well deserved win. All ur pics were outstanding 👌👌

Congrats @Assistantdon and @Theju for giving a tough competition and securing a win. Your pics were amazing too 👏👏

Good job done by others for putting in their best efforts and all the best for future competitions 👏👏
Machusss 🥰❤ செம post 😊😊👌

Theju

Beta squad member
Beta Squad

Argussss😇😇😇 thank you so much.. i missed many opportunities in my school college days.. just i m trying here nowadays😄

Really thanks for your motivation.. boost kudicha maari irku☕😊thanks a lot..

Argus

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Argussss😇😇😇 thank you so much.. i missed many opportunities in my school college days.. just i m trying here nowadays😄

Really thanks for your motivation.. boost kudicha maari irku☕😊thanks a lot..
இன்னும் நெறைய சாதிக்கணும் 🥰❤ my dear அன்பு தோழியே 😍❤ இது, ur place of showing ur excellence!!! ❤😍 keep it up my dear🥰🥰