What's new

YEAR END CARNIVAL - CHRISTMAS / NEW YEAR CONTEST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nanci

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
One of the best moments in 2022.

Intha year enaku romba special, neraya happiness intha year Ia enaku kidachithu. Athula oru kutti happiness unga kita share panuren. Last year december I left my job and move to another company. Enaku old office colleagues I got 3 friends. Elarume different culture one is Chinese, one is Malay, one is north Indian and I'm south Indian. But nanga 4 perum romba close frnds. Epadi close aginom keta no answer. We used to plan for dinner date mostly and execute. Last year december aparam meet panave mudiyala everyone busy with their work schedule, WhatsApp group la apo apo meet panalam nu plan poduvom but set agathu. Ipadiye poitu irunthu. Suddenly one day they pinged me In WhatsApp. Hei Nanci let's go out for dinner tonight... Please say yes. Avalothan I just say yes I will be there. 1 hr la kilambi poyachi. We meet after an year. Nothing changes though we 4 don't have much contact for an year. Enga vitomo angaye thodarthom, athe anbu , athe nesam, athe kindal, athe siripu. Ethuvume marala. Romba happy ah irunthu. Restaurant owner close panura time achi please kilambunga nu kumbudatha koraya keta aparam than kilambinom. Avalo neram time ponathe theriyama chit chat. Next epo paka nu plan paninom, but athu execute aga may be again oru 1 year agalam ila more, but apavum ithe madiri entha matramum ilama intha natpu thodarum. 1 year contact ilanalum ethume marama thodarura anbu rombave special apadi life la enaku kidacha gifts ivanga. Life long maraka mudiyatha ninaivugal. Adutha santhipirkaga kathirukiren💜💜💜💜💜

Nethra

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
WEEK - 2 : TOPIC 1 - CHRISTMAS TREE DECORATION

Hi All,
We have the habit of decorating Christmas tree for past 7 years. Sometimes we had a small one to keep on a table, sometimes we bought 5 feet big ones.
This year we bought this tree 3 feet long. We decorated the tree together. I started with the Balls and Bells 🔔 . As I cut the packets open, our house kids joined with me and chose to take Santas 🎅 and Stars 🌟 , others took socks 🧦 , gift boxes 🎁 , drums 🥁 and fruits.
Always my nephew keeps the Angel 👼😇 on the tree. We ask a mother and child together to keep the Top Star 🌟 as Christmas is the celebration of a Birth 🤱👩‍🍼. Until new year we spend some time daily together and say stories and facts about Old tradition and customs around the world.

Happy I could share my christmas tree with all its decorations we did laughing 😅. Can you see the Angel 😇 from the photos?
Thanks for viewing my 🌲 💐💐

IMG-20221227-WA0039.jpg
IMG-20221227-WA0037.jpg
IMG-20221227-WA0035.jpg
IMG-20221227-WA0029.jpg
IMG-20221227-WA0024.jpg
IMG-20221227-WA0014.jpg

Last edited:

Nethra

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
WEEK - 2 TOPIC - 2 : STORY WRITING

TITLE : THE BEST CHRISTMAS 2022

CHARACTERS : APPEARANCE WISE

ROHAN - the main character , a boy around 12 years old
Mrs. REENA ANDREWS - Rohan's Mother
Mr. ANDREWS - Rohan's Father
TTE - Travelling Ticket Examiner in train who checks passenger tickets
Mr. and Mrs. THOMAS - Rohan's Grandparents
Mr. and Mrs. SAM - Kevin's Parents
Mr. DAVID - Rita's Father
KEVIN , RITA , PAUL and SHEEBA , Twins JOHN and JAMIE , BASKAR , SAURAV and ANTONIO - All friends of Rohan
MARY - The Farm house crossbreed Jersey Cow
ANGELA - The Newborn , Mary's Baby Calf
TEDDY - Rohan's Christmas Toy gift

STORY :

THE BEST CHRISTMAS 2022

" From today your winter holidays begins children ". Just as the Principal announced , the whole crowd started shouting " Yeh ! ". Rohan said a little louder as he had his own plan for the holidays.

When the school bells rang , Rohan was the 1st to take his cycle and pedal it to home. His mom Reena packed his things in a sky blue duffle bag , a spiral design trolley and a red and gray backpack with the Bumblebee imprint on it. Reena knew this backpack was his favorite because he chose the Transformer over the other yellow one for the school picnic day and one day theme park visit with friends that September.

" Your luggage is ready " She said a little louder as she went near the bedroom. On opening the door she was surprised to see him. "Wow Rohan , you look more smart with the new watch on your hand. Be careful sweetheart , it's a little costly . You know that well as you got it from dad as a gift only after you won the Trophy for the Spell-Bee and the certificates for the interschool competition ."
" I will be careful mom " said Rohan in a haste.
He was searching for his sunglasses.
" What are you looking for ? May I help you? " asked Reena as she observed him.

" Yes mom , I kept my sunglasses in this shelf but I couldn't find it " he said .
" Oh dear , I have packed it in your backpack . If you open the 2nd Zipper , you can see it's box ."
" Jeez , thanks mom. Has dad come?"
" Yes , he's in. He's watching TV . He will drop you to station and make sure you are on the train . Then he will go to office ."
" Alright mom , Bye " said Rohan as he put on his backpack . Mr. Andrews took the luggage and kept in the car . Reena waved her hands to both Rohan and Mr. Andrews as the Volkswagon Tiago started .

" Rohan , eat in time and sleep in time dear. I know you will be a good boy always. But I am a little worried about you."
Hearing Andrews Rohan said " Don't worry dad , I will be good . Grandma will look after me . Besides , Grandpa is there too ." Mr. Andrews smiled as the car neared the station .

The station was a little crowded that day . Both searched for the Mysore train and the ticket seat FSC01 - A5 . After finding the seat Rohan's dad put all his luggage on the compartment and made sure Rohan enough space to rest .

As the train started Rohan could see the station crowd moving away from him .

8 hrs. What a loooooonnnnnng journey of life ? Thinking so he fell asleep . When he woke up the TTE stood before him .
"Where is your ticket ? "
Rohan gave his ticket .
Seeing it the TTE said "You better hurry kid . Your station is going to be next. "
"Are you saying Mysore's next ?"
" Yes , you heard right . Now take your luggage and stand near the steps . Do you need help ? "
"No , Thank you "
" Alright , will there be someone to pick you up ?"
" Yes Sir , Grandpa will pick me up. I'm here for the vacation "
" Happy holidays boy " said the TTE as Rohan took his luggage and stood in the platform .

Rohan smiled and turned , "Sorry I dashhh... Grandpaaa " shouted Rohan as Grandpa picked up his things. A pretty red Altroz car waited outside.

On reaching the farm house in the car , Rohan was happy to see his Grandma. The house was big and renovated last year. It stood majestically in the midst of the farm.
"Welcome to our house dear " greeted Grandma with a big smile. "Grandma you are so young and beautiful. Our house is too. "

Everyone laughed out loud. Rohan hugged his Grandma and she took him in. Everything was neat. The rooms were decorated with garlands for his arrival.

Rohan enjoyed roaming in and out the whole day. He explored each room , the hallway , big tidy kitchen, the long hall , the study room, staircase, 1st floor balcony , TV room, walkway. The bedroom had a beautiful round bed and mattress. His pillows were so soft sometimes Rohan piled them in the center and jumped on them. Soon Grandma called him for meals. Grandma had made keep, peas pulav , chappathi and pepper chicken gravy. The food was delicious and the aroma of her food lasted long in the dining room.

Next day Rohan woke up woke up with the sounds of birds chirping on Mango trees. He opened his window and saw bees buzzing on jasmine and hibiscus shrubs. " Even in winter these flowers bloom beautifully " he thought as he went downstairs. It was a busy day for him.

Grandpa took Rohan to nearby houses. Mr. and Mrs. Sam were delighted to see him. "You have become taller than me" said Kevin , their son who was his age. He hugged Rohan and jumped in joy.

" Dad, Grandpa Thomas has come" said a little girl in the next street as she saw Rohan.
" Welcome Mr. Thomas. Who's this handsome boy with you ? " asked ths girl's dad.
" He's my Grandson Rohan. Rohan say hi to Mr. David and his daughter Rita. "
" Hi Mr. David, hi Rita ".
The girls shook her hands with Rohan after her dad and smiled. Rohan and Grandpa went more houses and he saw many old friends - Saurav , Bhaskar , Antonio, Paul and his sister Sheeba, Twins John and Jamie.
Grandpa invited everyone to join them in the farm the next day.

In the evening Rohan saw a Tall pine tree in their garden. They were decorating it with bells and boxes , balls and socks. There were many presents kept under the tree. The tree was lit with star shaped string lights. The tiny meta ornaments glittered in the lights. The sparkling Christmas tree made Rohan joyous. He slept soon that night.

Morning came and Rohan woke up with the yelling noises. " What happened? Why are all tensed? What's happening Grandma?"

"Our Mary is going to give birth to a baby ." Rohan looked in that direction. The stable was full. The vet had arrived. The choco-brown and white Mary which used to Moo loud now lay near the vet. For a while there were lots of sounds. Suddenly all stopped. Just then a mild "Moo" was heard. The baby Calf has born. Rohan was overjoyed to see the new arrival. Everyone were busy for the next hour.

Rohan got ready. Just then Grandpa called him. As he went hall both grandparents wished him "Merry Christmas " . Grandma asked Rohan to cut the strawberry flavored fresh cream cake. He cut the cake and they all had a piece.

Rohan helped his Grandma for the evening party. All the neighbour's visited them. Rohan played Treasure Hunt with his friends. They searched for the treasure in the cowshed and under the trees. They sang songs, opened presents and thanked his Grandparents.

Rohan kept the name " Angela " for his new born Calf. This is the best Christmas he thought as he slept hugging his new soft teddy which was his Christmas gift.

‐--------------The End -----------------

Last edited:

Hiroshi

Dear all,

This time More new users enthusastic ah Talentshowcase participate panna vanthirkaanga. Also few old users busy in celebration arrangements at home. So Last date of Christmas - NewYear Contest is extended till Jan 4th 2023.😊

Few users 1st or 2nd week participate panna miss panirpeenga. Also participants creativity is unbelievable. So in this last week no restrictions for the topics. Yentha week topics venumnaalum neenga post pannalaam. Feel free to participate and show your talents.🥳👏👏👏💐

Nanci

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Dear all,

This time More new users enthusastic ah Talentshowcase participate panna vanthirkaanga. Also few old users busy in celebration arrangements at home. So Last date of Christmas - NewYear Contest is extended till Jan 4th 2023.😊

Few users 1st or 2nd week participate panna miss panirpeenga. Also participants creativity is unbelievable. So in this last week no restrictions for the topics. Yentha week topics venumnaalum neenga post pannalaam. Feel free to participate and show your talents.🥳👏👏👏💐
Vikadakavi na ena pananum 🤔🤔🤔

Hiroshi

Vikadakavi na ena pananum 🤔🤔🤔
நகைச்சுவையான கவிதை அல்லது பாடல் படைப்பு. சிரிப்பு அல்லது நகைப்பை தன்செயல்கள் மூலம் அளிப்பவன் விகடகவி.

Goodgirl

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
Did many things for this contest..
Wrote story and all.. but couldn't post anything here..

And i even done recording 22s hit songs but couldn't upload.. i was totally down with some health issues..

I hope u guys enjoyed participation..

♥️♥️♥️

Hiroshi

Did many things for this contest..
Wrote story and all.. but couldn't post anything here..

And i even done recording 22s hit songs but couldn't upload.. i was totally down with some health issues..

I hope u guys enjoyed participation..

♥️♥️♥️
There is more space and enough time for your postings @Goodgirl 😊 . I hope u know today is the last day! You can post now also. Ping me if you need any help.

Nethra

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
WEEK-3 TOPIC - 1 : NEW YEAR RESOLUTION 2023

Dear ALL,

2023 unga ellorukkum fresh sweet beginninga irunthurukkum nu nambaren. Ennoda new year resolutions 2023 ku ithu ellam tha 👇👇👇👇

1. Go Natural 🌺 For Style :

Use Flowers 🌺🌹🌷🌸🌼and leaves🍃🍃🌿🍀 (poo, ilai) as much as u could.
Hi friends, normal a ella vitlayum girls ku kedaikra Archana ithu "yethuku ivlo thooki podra things ku selavu panra?" 🤨🤨

Thooki podra things na avanga solrathu dressing things.📿💍
Enoda skin very sensitive😬😬. Plastic or other metals allergy agum. Yevlo gold irunthalum gold mattum oru ponnu oda needs fulfill pannathu. Gold chain📿, necklace, yethu vechirunthalum 3rd time podrapove boring thonum.😒😒 Vera new design vangi poda apove mind sollum. Vangina vitla moraippanga. So this year enoda 1st new year resolution ithu tha.

Poo🌸🌼🌻 la senja things use panurathu like bangle ku bathila poo bracelet, neck la chain podame kutty 📿maalai, brooch ku bathila Nehru thatha mathri rose 🌹or shenbagam kuthikkarathu🌼 .
Vitlayum yethum solla mattanga namalum pudicha mathri colourful a potukkalam🌺🌹🌸🌼🌷🌻.

So go natural for style enoda 1st resolution.

2. Wake up at Sunrise☀️🌞

"Early to bed and Early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise"

Intha proverb yeppovo padichiruppinga.
Enoda next resolution ithu tha.
Early to rise na nanu yetho very good girl nenachurathinga😋😋.... ok, nanu konjam good girl thanga.. 😇
Ana intha early to rise health Kaga, wealth kaga ella illa. Enoda passion Ku.
Enakku photography passion.📷📸
Athum Nature Photography real interest. Especially SKY clicks edukka I love ❤💙💚💛 too. Sky oda view yeppovum nalla irukkum ana photographer view la Sunrise 🌅 and Sunset 🌇 most important.
Last 4 years nanu sunrise pakrathu stop paniten. Yosichu patha oru reason um illa.🤔🤔 But sunrise pics appapo miss panrom nu thonum.😐 Athum sunset um pakatha new year waste enakku.😒

Athunale , My second resolution , early to bed and Early to rise🛏 , get some beautiful sunrise clicks and moments.🌞🌤📸📸

Make my own breakfast🍳🥘🫕

"Thirudanai parthu thirunthum varai thiruttai ozhikka mudiyathu ".
Naana cooking 🫕🍳kathukkara varai enakku cooking theriya porathu illa.
Ok enoda 3rd resolution ungalukku yepdi therila , enakke acharyama‼️❗ irukku. Ponna irukka cook pana mata ya ? Enathu cooking theriatha? Kalyanam agi pona enna seiva? Suduthanni vekka theriuma? ❓❓❓

Ipdi lots of questions ponnu nale varum athum nanu soft type vera😔, enai kindal panave questions alli viduvanga. Ellor kittayum enale keka mudiathu Yen boys na cook pana matingala? Nanu nalla cook panra mamiyar veetuku poven, chef 👨‍🍳🧑‍🍳a panikren Ena seivinga ?
Intha new year Ku ellorum solrathunale nanu thirunthi (?) Cooking kathukkuven nu nenaikkathinga.🙈🙉🙊

Enoda nephew ku nanu tha world's best heroine🏆🥇🏅😉. Sometimes avanukku nanu big girl, sometimes nanu avanukku kutty. Videos pathittu💻📱 adikkadi "Chithi enakku ithu senju kudu", "Chithi unakku ithu Cook pana theriyuma?" "Chithi ninga ithu enakku senju tharuvingala" apdinu kekaran. Avanukku theriathu, illa , no solla kashtama irukku, 😬😬 konjam shameful a vum irukku. Athu Vida "world's best heroine" nanu illa nenachitta 🤔 ?? Athu than cooking kathukkalam nu irukken.ok ok ithu padichavanga kaduppu agura munnadi odiru girl.😎

4. Iyarkkai kum💐🏞 inimai Kum🎵🎶🎼 sevi saithal 🦻👂

Enoda next resolution sevi saithal. 🦻👂

Rendu varshama ve ennada life la yennamo miss aguthe nu irunthen. 🤔🤔Recent a dan kanduppudichen, tholachathu ketkum thiran a nu... 🦻
2 years a enai suthi yeppovum professional machine sounds🙉🙉. Athu vitta ellorum kathikkitte iruppanga. TV pakurathu la irunthu ellame stopped.🚫 Yepovathu boring na theatre.
3 months munnadi sudden a oru different sound. Oru bird 🐦 ♥ oda tweeting athu. Apram suthi pathen yenga bird 🐦 nu, Ada onnu illa enai suthi yevloooo paravai 🦜🦚🐦🐥🕊🦅🦆🦢🦉🦤 irukku.. yenga pochu ithellam ivlo naalu ??
Athe mathri Inga Chat2friends chat ku vanthapram tha nenappe vanthuchu, paatu 🎵🎶 nu onnu rasichu ketu rendu varsham achu nu🥰. Ada, ithana naal isai illama yepdi da vazhnthen nu thonuchu.
Intha new year la irunthavathu daily enoda sevi ku nanu sevi saikkanum👂🦻🎵🎶🦚🦜🕊🐦 athu tha resolution.

Apdi senjale nature oda spending time ⏲ increase agum nanu pesara calls 📞 um Reduce agum.

5. Make an Excuse❤ to Explore👣 New Places:

Nanu basically oru traveller. Munnadi niraiya suthittu irunthen😊. Unga ellorukum bucket lists irukka therila. Enoda list ellame travel based tha. Intha varusham athu mudinja varai pannanum💭 ithu enoda next resolution.
Yercaud la kuthura🐴 yeri coffee estate poganum, hoggenakkal round boat 🛶🚣‍♀️🚣‍♂️ (parisal) la oru round poganum , adhiyamaan kottai 🚩poyi anga nellikkai ( gooseberry) sapdanum, kanyakumari kadal la Surya Udhayam (Sunrise) ☀️🌞 pakanum, Kuttralam thanni la kulikkanum🚿 ithella athula oru part. Travel panrathu enoda favorite resolution.

6. Visit Theatres 🎥📽🎞and Restaurants🍳 Monthly Twice :

Recent a nanu periya periya research ella seiyama kanduppudichathu 💡💡theatres🎥📽🎬 family oda time spend panrathula best spot👌👌. Family oda oru edam poganum na yeppovum best place ku poganumnu ellorum nenaippom. Athula periyavanga , chutti kutties ❤❤ellorume iruppanga. Nimmathiya oru 4 hrs spend pannanuma athum low cost la, spend time in theatres🎭🎭. Ellorum onna sirikkarathu😂😂 , alugarathu🥲😭, moraikkarathu🤨😏, even boring movies na nammala thitturathu🤬🤬 , thoongarathu🥱🥱 pathu pathu nama enjoy😍 pannalam. Appo nama movie pakurathu??👀 Nama yerkkanave movie pathittu thane avangala kootitu povom?😋 Enoda adutha resolution atleast monthly twice movie🎥📽 theatre la ellorum onna poi pakurathu apdiye restaurant la sapadrathu.

7. Spend More Time ⏰ with Kids👩‍👧‍👦👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👦‍👦👨‍👩‍👧‍👧👨‍👩‍👧‍👦 :

🎧🎵🎶" Unakkenna venum sollu
Ulagathai kaata sollu "🎧🎵🎶

One of my favorite 😍songs. Naama next generation ku enna thara porom nu social activists, media, scientists, politicians , ada enga oorula thallu vandi thatha kuda ithu pathi vivathikkararu.🙄🤔🤔 Adutha thalaimurai ku enna thara porom? Naama Corona time la avangalukku enna thanthom? Onnume tharalanga, namma neratha thavira.🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️ Enoda adutha resolution niraiya neram kutty chutties oda irukkarathu tha. 🤗🥰 Avangaluku nama perusu perusa yosichu ethum pana venam. Avanga kuda kathai ketu,solli,😇 avanga dreams purinju, athu encourage senja pothum.👍 Chumma sky pakurathu🌈🌌, plants identify panurathu🪴🍃🌵🌿, landforms, soil types discuss panrathu🪨⛰, natural disasters 🌋🌪🌊apo prepare yepdi agurathu, first aid 🩺🩹💉🏊therinja alavu solli tharathu ithella senjale nama avanga life la nalla impact kuduppom.
"Time is precious" ⏰⏳⌛ antha preciousness kids ku niraiya tharathu tha enoda next resolution.

Avlo thanga ennoda resolutions🙂 ungalukku pudichirukka???

Status
Not open for further replies.