Anija's latest activity

• Anija
    Anija reacted to Agnii's comment on Anija's profile post with Wow Wow.
    🤣🤣🤣
  • Anija
    Anija updated their status.
    இங்கு நீயும் நானும் மட்டும் இது கவிதையோ😍
  • Anija
    Anija reacted to Hari's comment on Hari's profile post with Haha Haha.
    En veettu kannukkutti Ennoda mallu katti En maarbil muttuthadi Kanmani en kanmani Theeppatta kaayathila Thel vandhu kottuthadi Kanmani …...
  • Anija
    Anija commented on Hari's profile post.
    Unnala kotha kudatu tooki potu Mithikanum 😂😂😂
  • Anija
    Anija reacted to Hari's comment on Hari's profile post with Haha Haha.
    Pachcha kozhanthaiyinnu Paalootti valarthen Paala kudichipputtu Paambaaga kothuthadi
  • Anija
    Anija commented on Hari's profile post.
    சிந்தினேன், ரத்தம் சிந்தினேன்😼 அது எல்லாம் வீண் நீதானோ?😂😆
  • Anija
    Anija reacted to Hari's status with Haha Haha.
    Edhu bandha pasam, elam veli vesham
  • Anija
    Anija reacted to Hari's post in the thread கிசு கிசு (gossip) with Wow Wow.
    Fill in the dash 😄
  • Anija
    Anija reacted to Nilaa's post in the thread கிசு கிசு (gossip) with Haha Haha.
    Sema 👏🏻 😂🤣
  • Anija
    Anija reacted to Agnii's post in the thread கிசு கிசு (gossip) with Haha Haha.
    Hari
  • Anija
    Anija reacted to Nilaa's post in the thread கிசு கிசு (gossip) with Haha Haha.
    Today's hot 🔥 கிசுகிசு Nanum minor than .....nanum minor than...... Thanai thaney solikolum pello .... comedy piece yarnu theriyumo 😝
  • Anija
    Anija reacted to Nilaa's post in the thread Unconditional... Undefinable.... with Love Love.
    உருவற்ற உயிரிலேயே... உள்ளத்தைக் கொடுக்கும் உயரிய காதல்...... உருவாக உருவாக.... உணர்வினால் உச்சமடையும் உன்னத காதல்...... எண்ணும்...
  • Anija
    Anija reacted to Nilaa's post in the thread Unconditional... Undefinable.... with Love Love.
    கண்ணில் தெரிகிறாய் காணும் காட்சியில்.... பண்ணில் உறைக்கிறாய் வேணு கானமென... கேட்கும் இசையில்... உண்ணுதலில் நிறைகிறாய் அமிழ்தெனும்...
  • Anija
    Survivors of the Imagination, Welcome back to our "Battle for Survival" series! Today, we embark on a journey into the realms of...
  • Anija
    Anija reacted to Miracle Mirror's post in the thread Id banned for me with Haha Haha.
    Hi admins, My chat id MysteryMan id is banned😐.Why?pls resolve my issue asap.. Thank you S