What's new

Hot Seat: Let's Get Candid

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@RajNi

Indha forum la active users kammi agitaanga? Yen nu ninaikireenga?

Goodie

Beta squad member
Beta Squad
@RajNi
Lifela oru satisfaction illamalae ellarum suthitu irukanga. Why is that

Hari

Niraya interesting ppl kooda pesirukken. But naane try panni pesunadhula interestinga vena onnu sollalaam..

Idhuvum naan chatku vandha pudhusu. Oru naal KP roomla konjam per paadittu irundhanga. Naan kai thatti elloraiyum encourage pannittu irundhen. Appo, @Needu appeared in that room and sang a song. I heard him for the first time and was so impressed. Innoru paattu paadungannu kettuttu irukkum podhe odittaar. Those first 7 seconds worked and he became my instant sight lol.

I was a core tamil room user back then, vera endha roomkum poga maatten. Just to sight Needu, i used to go in some other guest nick and started stalking him. I liked his mature and no nonsense way of talking. One day i went in my own nick, played some english word game in that room. appo, he tagged me. Udane i got very excited and went into full-on fangirl moment. Eppadiyavadhu impress pannidanumnu KP roomla ella gamesum attend pannen, to the point that my friends in tamil room started missing me. Appuram Eraser kitta en sight pathi solli approval vaangunen. lol

Finally, i pinged him one fine day and he was very pleasant to talk with. Appadiye pesi pesi, he has become one of my best friends here. Ippo, naan regular contactla irukkura orre jeevan avar thaan and i hope this continues in future too. Idhu thaan Needu en sightla irundhu bestie aana kallikaattu idhigasam 😂
coooo apo ena vechi , ambi ya ne sight adichiyaaa :(